Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Shirts -15 Pound with FREE PRINTING

• 01-04-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Havn't seen this anywhere, might be of use to some foaks although i admit most sizes are gone...

http://www.jjbsports.com/

JJb online are doing a special on Premiership shirts - 10 pounds for Kids shirts and 15 for adult shirts but the shirt printing is free, pretty sweet IMO. If you want the Premier league patches its an extra 5 pound , good price still.

I got myself a Villa Shirt with patches and printing for 20GBP - less than 23 euro
    and a Chelsea goalkeeper shirt for the womans little brother with patches and his name for 15 GBP - so 17 euro!

Also have the Ireland shirts for 15 pounds not bad at all, delivery to Ireland is 9 pounds though, but still there are Football shorts and that for cheap too. So if you were getting a few things its a good deal.

My first bargin alert - hope its of some use !!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Lack of Man City is upsetting,nice find though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

When I add my address I choose Ireland as the country, but at the checkout it only gives UK delivery options. What do I do?

Nice find. New Ireland 3 away jersey for £15 is what I'm after - I'll end up ordering 3 or 4 jerseys at that price - I know it :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    When I add my address I choose Ireland as the country, but at the checkout it only gives UK delivery options. What do I do?

Nice find. New Ireland 3 away jersey for £15 is what I'm after - I'll end up ordering 3 or 4 jerseys at that price - I know it :D.

Keep going Oatesy, until you enter your delivery address and billing address. You can change the Country of Delivery to Republic of Ireland.
    And the price of Delivery will change automatically while going through the checkout process.

Edit- For your first order - your delivery address has to be the same as your billing Address(Address of Creditcard your using).
    The Ireland away jersey is fairly sweet price alright, times are hard though & i resisted temptation!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Gillington wrote: »
    Lack of Man City is upsetting,nice find though

They have got retro Man City shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Theres only one Championship shirt...lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

That's a good offer OP.

There is a website (talked about a lot in the soccer forum) named soccertriads. They do fake jerseys, including printing, for about €20-25 depending on the name and sleeves.

So for JJB to be selling genuine jerseys is a good deal. :D

TML91 wrote: »
    That's a good offer OP.

There is a website (talked about a lot in the soccer forum) named soccertriads. They do fake jerseys, including printing, for about €20-25 depending on the name and sleeves.

So for JJB to be selling genuine jerseys is a good deal. :D

I got stuff off Triads before yeah, With European Jerseys - ala- Barca - great, not too expensive, have the printing - nice, Bang Tidy even! :D
    Premiership ones - not so great though.

I rather buy off the Club usually, straight from the Villa store but for 75 euros, in these times -its just not possible.
    The printing alone in Champion sports is prob near 20euro anyhow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The postage here is £9. It sort of takes the good out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Nice find OP

how are they so cheap? Are the real?

15 pound is great value gonna get 2 jerseys even if it is 9 pound delivery the free printing makes up for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

'Retro shirts'. "Hmm", I thought. 'Italy? Sweet'. 'This category contains no products'
    okay_face.jpg

• Advertisement

Some good deals, seems to be some Asics runners for £7 there: http://www.jjbsports.com/asics-gel-lethal-mp-3//shop/fcp-product/9154#BVRRWidgetID

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Dónal wrote: »
    Some good deals, seems to be some Asics runners for £7 there: http://www.jjbsports.com/asics-gel-lethal-mp-3//shop/fcp-product/9154#BVRRWidgetID

All sizes are out of stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Looks like there are going to be two new Man Utd kits next season anyway based on this. Good spot OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Great find. Got the little fella a Liverpool shirt with Suarez 7 on back for 10 quid. I'll get it collected in store in Belfast by a pal. Unreal value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Thought it was online only?? Liverpool home one aint included :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Get the most bang for your buck out of the free printing and get Chicharito 14 on it :)

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Berns wrote: »
    Thought it was online only?? Liverpool home one aint included :(

they appear to be mostly selling off jerseys that are being replaced this summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Vertakill wrote: »
    Get the most bang for your buck out of the free printing and get Chicharito 14 on it :)

Exactly what I got.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

You would have gotten equally good value outta putting your own name on it and no. 13!

Who wants to be Park Ji Sung though?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gerryatric

+1

I am trying to buy this and and ireland jersey also, i am getting an error after entering my credit cards details :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Dante

Theres a serious lack of small and medium sizes :/

gerryatric wrote: »
    +1

I am trying to buy this and and ireland jersey also, i am getting an error after entering my credit cards details :(

I was having problems like this when trying to put my order through, although i taught it was cause my brothers C.Card was over limit.

I tryed again later and it worked, might help to try again mate.

Lads, Daaaaaan in particular, if they dont have your size click on the size and put your email in - they will mail you if/when they get your size back in. They actually mailed me twice that they have "L" back in the Villa shirt i was looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Superfint wrote: »
    I was having problems like this when trying to put my order through, although i taught it was cause my brothers C.Card was over limit.

I tryed again later and it worked, might help to try again mate.

Lads, Daaaaaan in particular, if they dont have your size click on the size and put your email in - they will mail you if/when they get your size back in. They actually mailed me twice that they have "L" back in the Villa shirt i was looking for.

No freaking way!

I'm a size L too

Me too. I did it about 10 minutes after he scored in the West Ham game - talk about an impulse buy! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

No Wolves or Ireland Home with 3 logo :/

so p&ssed off.. wanted to get the utd away top with the free printing and also was getting a few other things but had problems with the delievery address all it was giving was uk delievery

now the free printing offer is gone dont see a point now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Seems all that were on offer been took down now :( Was considerin gettin it but meh, cant now :p

madma wrote: »
    so p&ssed off.. wanted to get the utd away top with the free printing and also was getting a few other things but had problems with the delievery address all it was giving was uk delievery

now the free printing offer is gone dont see a point now :(

If it makes you feel any better, Utd are changing their kit next season so there's very little shelf-life left from this one!

I completely bought on impulse due to being so excited after the West Ham game! :)

If it makes you feel any better, Utd are changing their kit next season so there's very little shelf-life left from this one!

I completely bought on impulse due to being so excited after the West Ham game! :)

ah it was great value...

i missed out cause the stupid address thing and i was also using my iphone..not to self dont use iphone when ordeing anything and use the pc.

i heard the utd away top will be 3rd choice nxt year so it will still be valid!

might still get a few things from that site theres a decent pair of kappa runners for 15 pound and the ireland away jersey for 15 is good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

With Bayern Munich Home, Away & UCL adidas football shirts 10/11 we have everything a Bayern Munich fan needs!

This category contains no products

Not exactly everything ... not exactly anything!!!

Advertisement