If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for large Sony TVs

Options
  • 28-11-2020 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Wondering if you could give me a quotation on a couple of large TVs delivered to Waterford, please? My father is looking to upgrade from the 55" Sony he bought from you a while ago.

He is looking at the 85" XH80 or, depending on price of that, the 75" XH80 as an alternate.

Also, your own takes on these TVs would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    C.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,145 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

colhickey wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Wondering if you could give me a quotation on a couple of large TVs delivered to Waterford, please? My father is looking to upgrade from the 55" Sony he bought from you a while ago.

He is looking at the 85" XH80 or, depending on price of that, the 75" XH80 as an alternate.

Also, your own takes on these TVs would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    C.
    Hi Colhickey.

Thanks for the post.

The85XH8096 is priced at £1987 but has ran out of stock at the moment.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204652-sony-kd85xh8096bu-85-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

The 75XH8096 is priced at £1187 but it also currently out of stock.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204651-sony-kd75xh8096bu-75-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

It was such a busy weekend that a lot of our stock lines have been depleted.
    We are chasing ETA for more to arrive but nothing et as of yet.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

Hi Kenny,

I was looking on your website at the price listed for the upgrade from the 85" you quoted - so the Sony KD85XH9096BU - for £2,299. Can you quote me a boardie price for this, please?

Also, can you give a quote for a decent wall bracket for this telly as well, please, again all delivered to Waterford.

If these aren't in stock, can they be ordered anyway?

If the price is right, he is ready to pull the trigger today - thanks Kenny.

C.

Hi Kenny,

I was looking on your website at the price listed for the upgrade from the 85" you quoted - so the Sony KD85XH9096BU - for £2,299. Can you quote me a boardie price for this, please?

Also, can you give a quote for a decent wall bracket for this telly as well, please, again all delivered to Waterford.

If these aren't in stock, can they be ordered anyway?

If the price is right, he is ready to pull the trigger today - thanks Kenny.

C.
    Hey C.

The 85XH9096 is at its current Black Friday pricing and I can not offer it any lower unfortunately.

We can take an order but at this point I can not confirm when we might see more stock arriving.
    We would not take payment until we had secured the stock.

For a bracket to hold it flat VLL5 priced at £49.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-42-90-inch-fixed-tv-bracket.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭colhickey

PM sent to you, Kenny.

Thanks,
    C.

PM sent to you, Kenny.

Thanks,
    C.
    Cheers ColHickey :)

Dropped you a reply.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.