Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manhole overflowing toilet paper and excrement at the lough, when will this get fixed

Options
  • 28-11-2020 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I want to report a leaking manhole at the lough by traffic light, it's overflowing with toilet paper and excrement, it's a health hazard and ti's ongoing for too long

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Contact Irish water via the emergency contact info. Not going to do anything posting on social media that nobody will look at till Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 VeroDrizzle

GarIT wrote: »
    Contact Irish water via the emergency contact info. Not going to do anything posting on social media that nobody will look at till Monday.
    this is why i'm here i cant find any contacts anywhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭wench

• Registered Users Posts: 9,426 ✭✭✭TheChizler

1850 278 278 to report a sewage issue.

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep Irish Water: Louise

Hi VeroDrizzle,
    I want to report a leaking manhole at the lough by traffic light, it's overflowing with toilet paper and excrement, it's a health hazard and ti's ongoing for too long
    Thank you for highlighting this.

Would you mind sending us a PM with the following details and we will have this matter promptly investigated?

- The exact location of this leak; &
    - Approximate time this is ongoing

If you would like to be kept updated on this investigation, please also include the following details in your PM:

- Your name; &
    - Your contact number

Kind regards,
    Louise

• Advertisement
Advertisement