Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Open College Courses - Any feedback?

Options
  • 30-04-2019 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am hoping to sign up for a course very soon, I'm looking to do a Special Needs Assistant – Combined QQI Level 5 & 6.

Has anyone here completed a course with the Open College or even better the SNA Courses? Have you any feedback you would share with me?

Would love to hear back

Many Thanks!!

Elaine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Janedoh

Did you sign up? I would also be interested in any reviews of this college, I'm thinking of signing up for a creative writing course

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

I’m also interested in hearing reviews for this, I’m thinking of signing up for their psychology course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

They told me I could arrange to do the exam in my local school, I wonder how would that work? Would I have to pay the school?. That would be fun, going back to my old school as a middle aged adult 😉

Advertisement