Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's in your bag?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

Driver - nike vapor pro. 10.5 degree stiff shaft
    3W - nike vapor 15 degree stiff shaft.
    2H - TM M1 18 degree stiff shaft
    3-PW - TM Tour Preferred MC S300 stiff shafts
    52,58 degree Cleveland 3.0 S300 shafts
    Putter - Odyssey #7

Balls- seed SD 01

Handicap 4

Thinking of changing the driver at the end of the season. ping G410 or the TM M6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Handicap 21

Driver - TM R11 12° Regular stock shaft. Also have 10.5° and 9° heads for this. But prefer the 12° at the moment.
    Fairways - TM R11 15.5° 3 wood and 19° 5 wood. Stock regular shafts.
    Hybrid - TM SLDR 4h 21°
    Irons - TM Speedblade 4 - LW. 4i is out of the bag at the moment in favour of the hybrid.
    Wedges in the above set: PW is 45°, AW 50°, SW 55°, LW 60°
    Putter Odyssey Metal-X #1
    Balls - Anything good I find. And I find lots. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭SEORG

Hi all,
    Handicap 5
    and a self confessed golf equipment geek!:o

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero - Tensei AV Blue Series 65 TX flex

16 degree hybrid: Callaway X2Hot pro - Aldila TOUR Green Hybrid 85 X flex

18 degree Callaway epic forged "4" Iron - Areotech FC115 X Flex (awaiting delivery)

20 degree hybrid: Callaway X2Hot pro - Aldila TOUR Green Hybrid 85 X flex

4-5 Iron: Callaway Apex 19 Pro - KBS C-Taper 130x 1/4 inch longer 1 degree up

6-PW: Callaway Apex MB - KBS C-Taper 130x 1/4 inch longer 1 degree up

52-58 wedges: Callaway MD4 - KBS C-Taper 120s 1/4 inch longer 1 degree up

putter: Odyssey stroke lab putter number 3 - 34.5 inch

Ball: Snell golf MTB-X

That's some set...have you always been a Callaway fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

RoadRunner wrote: »
    m2 driver (x diamana blueboard 73g)
    m2 3w (x - brand?)
    mizuno 2i (x - nippon)
    callaway apex pro 4-pw (DG X100)
    48, 52, 58 mid bounce cleveland rx3 wedges
    normally evnroll putter either er2 or er6
    putter: 35" ping vault 2.0 voss in black

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

SEORG wrote: »
    That's some set...have you always been a Callaway fan?

nope just for the past 3 years or so, really like their products and in fittings, they seem to get the best numbers for me, as I went from ping irons to x forged Callaway at first and slowly other callaway products kicked the other clubs out of the bag!

my Scotty was the last of non-Callaway club to go. A putter fitting did him in.

nope just for the past 3 years or so, really like their products and in fittings, they seem to get the best numbers for me, as I went from ping irons to x forged Callaway at first and slowly other callaway products kicked the other clubs out of the bag!

my Scotty was the last of non-Callaway club to go. A putter fitting did him in.

I went for a fitting locally last week and the X Forged came out on top for me but apparently they are now out of production :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

I went for a fitting locally last week and the X Forged came out on top for me but apparently they are now out of production :mad:

try ebay or golfbidder, what shafts were you fit in out of interest (great club btw)

try ebay or golfbidder, what shafts were you fit in out of interest (great club btw)

Was fit for Project x 6.0..1 degree upright...heavier than what I play now but flight, distance and dispersion was perfect.

Not sure I want to buy secondhand tbh....I like shiney and new and it's been 5 yrs since I have chnaged my irons.

I can get them new from callawaygolfpreowned.com with a 12 month warranty, just not sure about the delivery time with them.

I've been offered another fitting session so might go back and try the T100's & Apex Pro....Tried the Apex forged but found the distance/dispersion was so much I would need to change the whole bag

Sorry for hijacking the thread :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Callaway Preowned will get to you in under a week no probs, have done for me every time in the past

• Advertisement

slave1 wrote: »
    Callaway Preowned will get to you in under a week no probs, have done for me every time in the past

That's great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭blue note

Anyone use the seed balls? I like the idea of playing with Irish balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,101 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

blue note wrote: »

Yeah I play the seed SD-15, it's a little harder than the others, I prefer a harder ball for more distance and less spin. 10 euro a dozen isn't bad.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭big_drive

slave1 wrote: »

Did you get caught for customs when using them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

blue note wrote: »

Yeah great ball I need to order more but if you go onto their website they have a section on it where they ask you a few questions as to your handicap,swing speed,how far you hit a 7 iron average etc and they match a ball to you. The options are SD 01 SD 02 SD 05 and SD 15..Basically covers every playing ability

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭swededmonkey

Driver Ping G400
    Fairways TM M2
    Irons 4-pw Mizuno JPX 900 forged
    Wedges 52* & 60* Cleveland RTX 588 & 56* Mizuno S18
    Putter Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

• Advertisement

Handicap - 5
    Ping G400 10.5˚- 76g Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.0
    TaylorMade RBZ 3 Wood HL 17˚ Miyazaki Dromos 61g Stiff - this has been in the bag 5 yrs.
    Cobra R7 Baffler 3-4 20.5˚ Stock stiff shaft
    Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
    Callaway X-Forged Irons 4-PW PX 6.0
    Cleveland RTX-4 Chrome 50˚, 54˚ & 58˚
    Putter
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven S 33”

New irons

Advertisement