Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 5 | Episode 1 | Here to Help [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 31-05-2019 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 5

Episode 1 - "Here to Help"

Airdate - June 2nd on AMC at 9/8c | June 3rd on AMC UK at 2AM/9PM

The group faces unexpected dangers when they land in uncharted territory in search of survivors

Promo

Sneak Peek

How did you rate this episode? 6 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    16%
    geecee 1 vote
    33%
    Scraggsnannerby 2 votes
    0%
    16%
    Keplar240B 1 vote
    16%
    expectationlost 1 vote
    16%
    fritzelly 1 vote
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Big improvement needed this season for me to continue

• Registered Users Posts: 17,305 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Unearthly wrote: »
    Big improvement needed this season for me to continue

Ooops

The characters just get dumber every episode - lets take a plane (can anyone fly a plane? No. Ok we'll work it out) to meet some mysterious person on the radio so far away they need a plane and leave everything behind.
    Maybe should have asked can anyone land a plane
    Good thing is there is still plenty of gas for planes and cars hanging around and that has mysteriously survived years just hanging around

Saving grace by an inch is some zombie killing
    and a little tie in to Rick

Also - Matt Frewer as the big baddie for the season - that is totally lost on me lmao - who thought that was a good idea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Another yawn fest of an episode. Although I've watched every Fear episode, it's extremely hit and miss for the most part. The first season was pretty good but has rapidly gone down hill since. I'll keep watching but don't hold up much hope for this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

That's actually hilarious. Flying a plane with no trained pilot to help people they never met.

Wasn't it made out Alicia was an idiot in season 1 for being so naive giving her location on the boat to a stranger?

And Morgan has been around the block enough to know what's out there

Episode 2 aint any better with some throwaway storyline - these characters get dumber every episode

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Opening episode was so so. Glad to see Matt Frewer join the cast though.

Advertisement