Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluegrass/Country Group

Options
  • 10-05-2020 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Anyone out there interested in starting a bluegrass group? fiddle,banjo,double bass,mando,dobro. getting together to jam bluegrass standards/country standards. a nice ambient relaxed approach. send me a pm if interested. based in dublin. but can travel to get something going.
    thanks
    andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 55chev

Nozebleed wrote: »
    Hi all.

Anyone out there interested in starting a bluegrass group? fiddle,banjo,double bass,mando,dobro. getting together to jam bluegrass standards/country standards. a nice ambient relaxed approach. send me a pm if interested. based in dublin. but can travel to get something going.
    thanks
    andy

Hi Andy, I'm a male country style singer looking to get in to something. I live close to Dublin. Let me know if interested.

Cheers, Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

hi brian

thanks for your reply..i will definitely keep you posted as this develops..hoping to hear from a few posters before exchanging numbers etc.

just want to add americana to the style of music. if anyone is interested. any gillian welch fans welcome

Iris De Ment fans?

anyone interested in john prine,don williams,guy clark,townes van zant,emmy lou harris,iris de ment,gillian welch,bluegrass music in general.

banjo 5 string,mandolin,fiddle,dobro,double bass/bass all desired,but any instrument welcome..would like to get together with like minded people to create a very relaxed folk/country/bluegrass group.

im 41 myself,guitar player (25 years). all welcome. send me a pm and we'll make arrangments.

thanks andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Johanna234

I sent you a pm :)

Advertisement