Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Wexford based electronic collab

Options
  • 22-03-2020 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Looking for a collaborator into Chill/Trance/Techno

Wexford / Enniscorthy area

Pro attitude/outlook appreciated.

PM for more info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

*Bump* - Still looking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What do you need for the project?

What do you need for the project?

I didn't get an email letting me know you posted this - Still looking for another producer in that genre.

*last bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mr_fruitbowl

Hey,

Chill/Trance/Techno wouldn't be my area of expertise, however I'm interested in working with likeminded collaborators. I'm into more downtempo music, but open to any style and genre.

Take a listen to my Soundcloud and let me know if you would be interested - https://soundcloud.com/djinnmusic-1/tracks

Could test the waters by working on a sample track together. Forgot to mention I'm based northside of Dublin.

• Advertisement

Dublin is a bit far me, and looking to keep the collabs physical where possible - It's a completely different vibe with people in the room, and just want to break away from the usual ways of creating music where possible. Please PM me through if you have a deeper plan or ambition for your music, am looking for people who want to kick things off :)

Advertisement