Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second year New Zealand visa

Options
  • 24-07-2018 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I previously spent a year in New Zealand on a working holiday visa, I'm looking to go back, ive heard of the bunac visa but theres none left, I'd love some info on any other options, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I applied for the 1 year IEP visa through Bunac (for people between 31 and 35). They initially told me there were none left but came back to me a week later saying they had a few, must have been cancellations. You might hear back from them yet.

I previously spent a year in New Zealand on a working holiday visa, I'm looking to go back, ive heard of the bunac visa but theres none left, I'd love some info on any other options, cheers

I applied and got one OP. Contact BUNAC if you're still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jmac2

I applied and got one OP. Contact BUNAC if you're still interested.

There's very little information on their page. Do you need to be in Ireland when applying? Do you need police clearances? I heard that you need to send your passport away too...

Jmac2 wrote: »
    There's very little information on their page. Do you need to be in Ireland when applying? Do you need police clearances? I heard that you need to send your passport away too...

I think you have to be outside NZ when applying all right. I was in Ireland when I applied but they were obviously accepting applications from the UK too and I'm not sure where else.

Police Clearance wasn't required.

The NZ Department of Internal Affairs have a passport office in London where I had to send my passport for processing but they recently opened an embassy in Dublin so I'm not sure whether they can do anything regarding visas there. It only took about 2 weeks for my passport to get back to me.

Advertisement