Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A big announcement is imminent...

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

Are they making a new Soprano's season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,819 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Called it.

I don't see how something talked about 2 years ago and involving a fairly minor tech change qualifies as big news. It would have been more relevant then, but I think the moment has likely passed given the content of AH these days.

I'd have to agree with Wibbs above.. Too many of the staff are tied to a notion of what the forum/site is or was - not what it IS today.

But sure, congrats on finally listening to the users I guess.

Your great for calling it!

Don't worry we'll keep the site exciting for you and when we'll be thinking announcements. You'll be the person we'll be think of because we know how much you love them.
    Thanks for all the love and support.
    You have no idea how much you mean to us mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,929 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Your great for calling it!

Don't worry we'll keep the site exciting for you and when we'll be thinking announcements. You'll be the person we'll be think of because we know how much you love them.
    Thanks for all the love and support.
    You have no idea how much you mean to us mods.

You haven't grown up any in the last year anyway - still wondering too how the blatant trolling and baiting from a supposed mod of this forum is allowed.

One rule for ye eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You haven't grown up any in the last year anyway - still wondering too how the blatant trolling and baiting from a supposed mod of this forum is allowed.

One rule for ye eh?

Suggest you lighten up, dude. You’re in serious danger of taking this site far too seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

One rule for ye eh?

It's absolutely ridiculous that this moderator can hide behind the title. Deliberately antagonising posters really shouldn't be part of it, especially when they can dole out cards if the sentiment is returned.

"Oh but they're just regular posters too" :rolleyes:

Suggest you lighten up, dude. You’re in serious danger of taking this site far too seriously.

Far from it Johnny. I just have a low tolerance for hypocrisy and muppetry - especially from those who would sanction others for far less.

One rule for ye eh?

_Kaiser_ you do mean a lot to me and the other mods. You come up in conversation a lot compared to the other users.
    Thanks for the feedback tough!

_Kaiser_ you do mean a lot to me and the other mods. You come up in conversation a lot compared to the other users.

If you have something to say pal, say it.

If not, then I suggest you drop it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

There's only one thing for it. Freshpopcorn needs to sincerely apologise to _Kaiser_ immediately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Kaiser AH is for lighthearted discussion. Become lighthearted or don't post. It's easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭This is it

In fairness, if a poster was on a wind up, as you appear to be here, it wouldn't be long before it was cut out. Certainly looks as though you're looking for a rise, and if you're not it's probably even more strange.

If you have something to say pal, say it.

If not, then I suggest you drop it now.

I've said what I've got to say to you.

Baggly wrote: »
    Kaiser AH is for lighthearted discussion. Become lighthearted or don't post. It's easy.

Ah what's the point.. the wagons are circling.

We have FPC who is at his usual antics that others would be getting cards and warnings for, yourself telling me what the forum is rather than actually reflecting what the users use it for, and the usual back-slapping .

It's no wonder this site is a shadow of what it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

This shite was weak and cringe last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

See this is the thing. If you want serious discussion, go to CA.

You may have been using AH for serious discussion but there are lots who were using it for its original intended purpose.

It makes less sense to me to set up a new light hearted forum, so that serious discussion can stay here, when the purpose of this forum is supposed to be light hearted discussion.

But sure lookit agree to disagree.

Mod
    I'm closing this thread now as the announcement has been made and the new forum is there to be used.

There is also a feedback thread for CA if ye wish to continue discussing the concept and providing your feedback.

Thanks all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement