Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Youtube & Google AdSense money!!

• 27-02-2018 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Hey, if there's any youtubers, anyone that uses Google AdSense, can you help me please! How do I transfer money made on AdSense to my bank acc? I'm 94% reached to my threshold. With youtube now demonetized and I cannot make any more money, how do i get the money I have already earned for the last few years that's already there. There's no option to transfer money to my account on AdSense page. I cant even see any option for help or a customer support email or nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Cat videos?

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

The money comes via the wire (tube)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Cat videos?

Just some Nascar videos, concert and music videos etc. I'm guessing you love cat videos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Have you logged into adsense and settings > payments
    >manage payment methods > add payment method
    > *enter bank ac sepa eft save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

What's the deal with making money from youtube now as I heard in order to say so you need a certain amount of viewing time etc. Worse than it's ever been.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nodferatu wrote: »
    I'm 94% reached to my threshold. With youtube now demonetized and I cannot make any more money

You have to get yourself back over the limits and earn that 6% in order to release any funds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Nodferatu wrote: »
    Just some Nascar videos, concert and music videos etc. I'm guessing you love cat videos?
    Lol nah its just they seem to get a stupid amount of views

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

Advertisement