Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Neills Player Fit Jerseys

Options
  • 21-09-2016 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I was thinking about ordering a new GAA jersey, but sizing is quite an issue. I've tried a couple of different sizes on in store and none of them really fit right.

I'm 6'0 and about 71kg, but quite a slim build. The small in a regular sizing jersey fits fine length wise, but it's far too baggy and loose in the arms to be comfortable to wear.

I noticed the player fit option and wondering does anyone have measurements or a general guide. I was thinking of getting Small player fit, and wondering would anyone have any idea as to how these player fit jerseys fit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

iiHyPeRize wrote: »
    I was thinking about ordering a new GAA jersey, but sizing is quite an issue. I've tried a couple of different sizes on in store and none of them really fit right.

I'm 6'0 and about 71kg, but quite a slim build. The small in a regular sizing jersey fits fine length wise, but it's far too baggy and loose in the arms to be comfortable to wear.

I noticed the player fit option and wondering does anyone have measurements or a general guide. I was thinking of getting Small player fit, and wondering would anyone have any idea as to how these player fit jerseys fit?

I'm 6ft and a slim 80kg and a medium player fit fits me perfectly if that's any help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

I wear the XXL and it's a little tight to be honest

fat-hurler.png

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭paul0103

Depending on your location, the O'Neills factory shop on the Long Mile Rd in Dublin definitely have player fit jerseys on the shelf, so you could try one on? I think Elverys Croke Park on Jones's Rd may also stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

i'm 5' 10" 80kg and have recently had to graduate onto the large player fit...I blame it shrinking in the wash :D:D

Advertisement