Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trolls: Article

Options
2»

Comments

Sangre wrote:
    But seriously, anyone else hate travellers?

:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

raido9 wrote:
    Yes because your input was much more enlightening. What is the point of posting that anyway. All you have to do is stop reading. The fact that you went to the effort of replying to say that says alot about you.

Lollers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fulofh20

I also classify a certain type of troll as coward.
    A troll that signs up for a second account and posts his/her views on a topic that create upset or outrage. Yet when/if they get banned they go back to using their "im so popular" username.
    Cowards lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Banned, trolly mctroll. How many accounts is that now? *flexes*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

raido9 wrote:
    Yes because your input was much more enlightening. What is the point of posting that anyway. All you have to do is stop reading. The fact that you went to the effort of replying to say that says alot about you.
    I know AH seems to be filled with these kinds of people notching up posts WITHOUT actually saying anything.

I very rarely post in AH anymore because I get a little bit tired of the cynicism and low level awareness of some people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

@dStar: People not really saying anything in their posts?...

...I think that at the end of the day, really and truly, to be honest, if you look at it from a different angle and think about it you'll find that most posters in AH can always be found to post comments in threads that can be pertinent to the fact of the matter in that they can make a point that doesn't necessarily conform to the opinon of the majority of users that would normally post but that's just my opinon and I accept that your opinon might be different to that of other users such as myself but honestly, saying nothing in a post is the kind of thing that if you consider the relevance of the post in conjunction with or comparison to the nature of the thread in general and make special note of...d'ya see what I'm saying? ;):D

Advertisement