Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Josepha Madigan lets the veil slip...... whoops

• 15-09-2020 5:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

https://twitter.com/josephamadigan/status/1305537240320405504

Fitzgerald hasn't been as forthright about her oppressive ways, well, not since Maurice McCabe.

Helen McEntee in her newly elected position is in now arguably the Irish parliament female top dog.

Will she go down the path of her predecessors?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Fitzgerald hasn't been as forthright about her oppressive ways, well, not since Maurice McCabe.

Helen McEntee in her newly elected position is in now arguably the Irish parliament female top dog.

Book reference lost on you, eh? It's a crap book anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The title is misleading. I thought it was claim related ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Oh dear. Might be time to close the auld lid on the laptop, dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

This is possibly the longest reach I've ever seen on this site, and I've seen some doozies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

This is just sad. Gremlin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I am so sick of women doing women things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I am so sick of women doing women things.

Women having opinions or getting ideas above their station makes some men around here very angry, Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭landofthetree

What about the other 50+ genders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Must try harder OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Just sounds like a bit of banter to me, no malice in it at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

What about the other 50+ genders?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Jupiter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Only a dullard would miss the fact it was a joke. Are you a dullard op?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Women having opinions or getting ideas above their station makes some men around here very angry, Tom.

Careful now - some definitely not-at-all-angry men will be along now to tell you that there are definitely no angry men on here at all. And they definitely don't have any issue with women. Sure how can they be misogynists when their mothers are women, tell me that?

And yes, if one of them wants to interject now with their only joke - "did you just assume my mother's gender?" Why yes, yes I did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

there may be, or may have been, life on Venus. Any indication how evolved it was, was it multi cellular? was it algae, or fungus-like? was it more advanced, perhaps plant-like, ferns perhaps? maybe even grasses? that might produce fruit or seeds, grain that could be ground to produce flour... basically I'm wondering would there be any resources to make sandwiches on Venus when the women get there, because I'm a massive misogynist

• Registered Users Posts: 8,136 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Damn right. Tens of thousands of years of misogyny can hardly be wrong now, can they?

Advertisement