Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Sponsorship

Options
  • 29-09-2016 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Can I please get an indication of how much a club should expect to receive annually from a main sponsorship ie Jersey s, Promotion of their business through Facebook twitter local press etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

As much as they can! I would bet that this varies massively from club to club.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Stationmaster

In Clare some of the bigger clubs are getting big money. One or two are getting €10k per annum.

Then there's a few senior teams who don't have a main sponsor or who are lucky just to get a set of jerseys. Varys massively from club to club.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,830 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Slates wrote: »
    Can I please get an indication of how much a club should expect to receive annually from a main sponsorship ie Jersey s, Promotion of their business through Facebook twitter local press etc.

How long is a piece of string?

More important, what size club is it? Is it one team or the whole club they sponsor? What can the sponsor expect in return? (Advertising, custom?)

Advertisement