Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Replay Tickets

Options
  • 18-09-2016 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know when the tickets for the replay will go on sale? Or are they available for sale to the general public?

A lot of people seem to be giving out on Facebook posts that the real fans never get the opportunity to actually purchase tickets.

I was hoping to buy two for my two godsons and was wondering how I go about it but now I feel like I'm wasting my time. Am I?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

Tickets are distributed the same as today. Through the club's. Tickets for All Irelands rarely are offered for sale to the general public. With the team's involved it would take some form of divine intervention for any tickets to end up for sale to the general public.

Advertisement