Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just hoovered the auld room, folded clothes, deskside now with a cupan tae and Lindt salted caramel bar

Salted caramel *shudder*. I won't be sliding my plate over.

Watching Sam Bennett on LLS.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Salted caramel *shudder*. I won't be sliding my plate over.

Watching Sam Bennett on LLS.

Who's to say you would have gotten any back anyway sardi :-P :-P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh salted caramel *drool*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,533 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Having movie night, predator.
    Seemingly he saw it before :0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Deskside, mostly caught up on things, hoping no more counties go into lockdown but town looked kinda busy as i went through :(

I have this kind of … well, interesting nightmare! That it mutates and spreads and everyone on the mainland catches it and dies.. leaving a few of us islanders the only survivors.. Most here do go over, or mix so I would probably as I have cocooned since before it all started be the only one who has not... Just me and the cats alive in the whole of Ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Who's to say you would have gotten any back anyway sardi :-P :-P

Playing hard to get are you Seph ;)

We all know :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Probably in a choccy coma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Rambo - Last Blood? Well I can't recommend it enough if you are of a certain vintage. It's a bit like the movie, Taken, except it's on serious drugs.:D I grew up on Stallone movies, usually on VHS.:eek: Rambo. Rocky. All good! Going searching for more movies that inspire me to get beyond my literally two listings on IMDB! I have time on my hands at last, but need to move fast!:D

Don't forget Cobra or Tango and Cash!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Playing hard to get are you Seph ;)

We all know :D

lol :D

....keep talking...

Well to go with the onion rings, I'd make a burger blended with onion, mushrooms in the mince. A few spices, mozzarella on top, cheddar on the bottom. Served with salad, spicy mayo on a brioche bun. Toasted of course.

• Advertisement

Ooh that sounds good.. I'd go eddie rockets burger sauce though.. I am a very plain jane typr with the spices :o

Ooh that sounds good.. I'd go eddie rockets burger sauce though.. I am a very plain jane typr with the spices :o

What is their sauce like?

What is their sauce like?

There's a hint of mustard and pickle to it, it just seems about right to me

Couchside.
    Laughing at y'all, thanks. And thanks too for the pics (special mention here to IMDave, BB & Sardonicat and Smurfj). Glad everyone and their offspring failed various tests. I knew ye had it in ye :pac:

Tango and Cash? Thought - oh perfect for Saturday morning viewing (with youngest two fairy god nieces) then realised I'd confused it with Turner & Hooch. F*&k. My brain is starting to age out :eek: Thanks Alejandro :(

PS Eddie Rocket's burger sauce is the best, just right combo of taco sauce/mayo/ketchup/relish.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Couchside.
    Laughing at y'all, thanks. And thanks too for the pics (special mention here to IMDave, BB & Sardonicat). Glad everyone and their offspring failed various tests. I knew ye had it in ye :pac:

Tango and Cash? Thought - oh perfect for Saturday morning viewing (with youngest two fairy god nieces) then realised I'd confused it with Turner & Hooch. F*&k. My brain is starting to age out :eek: Thanks Alejandro :(

PS Eddie Rocket's burger sauce is the best, just right combo of taco sauce/mayo/ketchup/relish.

Go with Turner and Hooch with the young ones. The shower scene in Tango and Cash would be too much for them lol.

Nothing at all wrong with that.

If you want a big slobby dog movie you need Beethoven ;)

Go with Turner and Hooch with the young ones. The shower scene in Tango and Cash would be too much for them lol.

There would be No Words for the explanations needed :o
    And when Mama & Papa found out :eek:

If you want a big slobby dog movie you need Beethoven ;)

You know I've never seen Beethoven. Feels like it might be our winner! Thx.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    You know I've never seen Beethoven. .

0e1530221f3419356dde42ac11ab0260.gif

• Advertisement

Aroooooooooooooooooo etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fell asleep around midnight , woke up with the dog scratching the door to go out , thought it must have been around 6am .... now watching Masterchef on Netflix for the night .

Oops sneaky nap has your night messed up

In from a jaunt on the town, doors bolted at 11.30 and hardly a sinner on the streets thereafter. A few pints without grub, I'll take it. As compromises go, things could be a lot worse. I'm going to be positive, 2021 will torpedo 2020 out of the water. The corner should be turned by spring, we won't look back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, listening to music on spotify. I forgot to mention that I spend a lovely few days in Waterford, while I was away from boards :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning has broken...
    You're welcome!

Of course I’m awake early on a non work day, feels a bit chilly so going to stay u dear the covers for a while longer.
    Have a good Saturday folks

I'm looking forward to leccy blankie :)

Bedside

Thinking it may be time for a cupan Tae and toast with honey 😃

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Bedside

Thinking it may be time for a cupan Tae and toast with honey 😃

I had tea with toast and jam. Woke up too early and me joints are achin' :(

• Advertisement
      • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Make some for me too Seph.

Just stuck my toe out from under the duvet & too chilly to venture from under it.

This discussion has been closed.
      Advertisement