Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hap (re housing tenant) query

Options
  • 12-09-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

Currently on hap scheme (Dublin RPZ). No missed payments. LL informed me (not officially) that he may need home for own use, fair enough, will send letter soon to give valid notice etc..

If all legit and have to vacate house, do the DCC hap section re house a family?

I understand the situation lies with me the tenant to find suitable accommodation etc.. I'm taking about if I CAN'T find a property to rent before we have to move out, what happens in that scenario? Do the council have discretion to place you in a house even on a temporary basis or is it the local hotel? Or would they pay higher amount again at there discretion....

Thanks in advance

Advertisement