Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First house

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 blackwolf

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    That has nothing to do with tax it refers to what the OP said about her income being exempt from the rental calculation from the council

I seen that i wrote tax instead of rent:) but she is exempt from rent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

I smell 2 OPs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Kimia wrote: »
    I smell 2 OPs.

It's the impeccable grammar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 blackwolf

Cagney and Lacey now are we

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

blackwolf wrote: »
    I seen that i wrote tax instead of rent:) but she is exempt from rent
    Not if they are a couple. The net household income is considered for rent calculations. It is cheating the system by not declaring their relationship and pretending she is a live in carer.

Without all the details neither of us can be sure what the scam is or isn't but it is not a full declaration. Net income of the household is considered nothing changes that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

buy your council house op. then when you are paying back a 600 a month mortgage you can live in the real world with the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

The ebb and flow here is funny. Doesnt matter if the OP is a troll - the responses have been very revealing

'your a disgrace' because you have a cushy number and WE the taxpayer have to foot the blah de blah

and

'I pay way more than that' :-(

to

'WHAT? 35k - I'm off to social'

Morals have a half life of 4 minutes when there's a buck to be made. Still

Rock on OP. Send us pics from the villa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

D1stant wrote: »
    The ebb and flow here is funny. Doesnt matter if the OP is a troll - the responses have been very revealing

'your a disgrace' because you have a cushy number and WE the taxpayer have to foot the blah de blah
    It isn't a just cushy it is fraud big difference. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

OP, if you are pulling a fast one with the council/tax payer and have fixed your numbers. I would not be on here telling the world about buying a holiday home when you have a council house!

Reason is, your IP address on your computer can pin point your exact location!! Should someone wanted to check you out, they could do so easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Moneytalks

OP, if you are pulling a fast one with the council/tax payer and have fixed your numbers. I would not be on here telling the world about buying a holiday home when you have a council house!

Reason is, your IP address on your computer can pin point your exact location!! Should someone wanted to check you out, they could do so easily.

Get a life cant believe this is so hard to imagine is it so hard to understand I earn 400 euro a week and my gf 1200 per month inc childrens allowance

Ive nothing to hide ive only recently re-evaluated my income with the council

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

Moneytalks wrote: »
    Get a life cant believe this is so hard to imagine is it so hard to understand I earn 400 euro a week and my gf 1200 per month inc childrens allowance

Ive nothing to hide ive only recently re-evaluated my income with the council

Really well yes it is hard to believe you have a combined income of 2800 euro with childrens allowance on top and you only pay 160 euro to the council. Why would any council want to charge people so little for rent when they earn 2800 a month?

Advertisement