Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anal Warts

Options
  • 03-05-2020 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I made a huge mistake last year and had unprotected sex. I had a sti check last February and all came back clear. I haven’t been with anybody since. But I have just noticed some wart type things internally in my anus. Just wondering if anybody can tell me where I could go in central Dublin for treatment. I’m not from Dublin but don’t want to go locally.

Thank you
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

First stop is your gp to find out if that's what they are. They might be piles/haemmheroids (sp?), or skin tags or something.
    You could go to a gay men's health clinic... although I doubt there's much treatment to be had right this minute no matter what route you take.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Your GP is the first stop to establish what exactly they are. They could very well be piles or something relatively harmless but your GP needs to examine you to be sure

Advertisement