Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭political analyst

Feared she'd be picked up at the airport probably.

But there were no grounds for arresting her at time of Epstein's detention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

But there were no grounds for arresting her at time of Epstein's detention.

A bunch of women had named her as accessory to
    his crimes and of taking part in the abuse herself.

There are also women like Mariana Billado (former Miss teen Utah) confirming that he did indeed do just that - walk in on them when they were undressing in the changing room during pagents.

Definitely inappropriate but I don't know if it was unlawful at the time.

Unlikely to happen in the present day due to stronger child protection regulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

There on the flight list so is Obama...I do believe there's powerful women behind this not necessarily those two though.
    Not sure if this is correct..

wc5inek520a41.jpg

This has been doing the rounds with the QAnon dumb@sses and other easily fooled types. Where did you find it anyway?

This is actually a good example of how nonsense spreads on the internet among the chronically gullible.

First off, it just a list of names. Anyone could put that together. There's nothing to indicate what that document is.

Second, the spelling isn't great, now is it? It's amateurish as f*ck, but then again that's not so important if the intended audience are the types of people who struggle with homonyms. Same as those 419 scams of old.

Third, does it not seem a bit odd to have Jeffrey Epstein in there twice? Did he board twice and misspell his own name or what?

Jesus Christ, the dumb sh*t that people can fall for doesn't bode well for the future.

Jesus Christ, the dumb sh*t that people can fall for doesn't bode well for the future.

Oh, what a horrible thing to post! :mad: Just for that; you're on the list now too, buddy!!

wc5inek520a41.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Sad to see Gwen Stefani on the pimp-plane manifest, she's poptastic and aesthetically perfect.

Katy Perry on the other hand... this ain't no surprise.

KiKi III wrote: »
    A bunch of women had named her as accessory to
    his crimes and of taking part in the abuse herself.

And the Feds didn't know she was when she was named by those women?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

And the Feds didn't know she was when she was named by those women?

She was named to the FBI years ago by the first two sisters they interview in the documentary on Netflix. They reported what happened to the local police, but were told that because Epstein flew them out of state they had no jurisdiction and they’d have to go to the FBI, which they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

chicorytip wrote: »
    How did Epstein amass a five hundred million dollar fortune and where is that money now? He had a fake degree and got sacked from his first job. It is unclear what precisely he did for a living. Betted on the stock market??
    Just a pure guess, but I reckon he Banged kids and then pimped them out to rich and famous, filmed them and blackmailed them for financial gain and exploitation by foreign powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭chicorytip

This has been doing the rounds with the QAnon dumb@sses and other easily fooled types. Where did you find it anyway?

This is actually a good example of how nonsense spreads on the internet among the chronically gullible.

First off, it just a list of names. Anyone could put that together. There's nothing to indicate what that document is.

Second, the spelling isn't great, now is it? It's amateurish as f*ck, but then again that's not so important if the intended audience are the types of people who struggle with homonyms. Same as those 419 scams of old.

Third, does it not seem a bit odd to have Jeffrey Epstein in there twice? Did he board twice and misspell his own name or what?

Few interesting names there nonetheless. Jeffrey Jones, actor and convicted sex offender. Woody Allen, known for having an "improper" relationship with his then underage stepdaughter, now his wife. Spielberg and Sheen, both slimeballs. Dershowitz, whom Giuffre claimed to have been sexually abused by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

The image link used comes up as first image in google image search for "epstein flight log" and is from this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/EpsteinAndFriends/comments/emvk4c/list_of_names_for_the_epstein_flight_logs/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

It's a pretty staggering list and a lot of connections in it domestic and internationally when you dig into it, even getting half way through the A's is a few books worth of material.

Srumbled across a Twitter account I won't link to it by John F Kennedy Junior, some of Trumps base can't wait for this if i'm understanding them correctly, it's all part of his plan to blow the lid off an international child trafficking network. Seemingly at marker 9 it's going to trigger a great awakening in the population.
    May grab some popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Treppen

It's a pretty staggering list and a lot of connections in it domestic and internationally when you dig into it, even getting half way through the A's is a few books worth of material.

Srumbled across a Twitter account I won't link to it by John F Kennedy Junior, some of Trumps base can't wait for this if i'm understanding them correctly, it's all part of his plan to blow the lid off an international child trafficking network. Seemingly at marker 9 it's going to trigger a great awakening in the population.
    May grab some popcorn.

What's marker 9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Treppen wrote: »
    What's marker 9
    some BS at a guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

How did Epstein amass a five hundred million dollar fortune and where is that money now? He had a fake degree and got sacked from his first job. It is unclear what precisely he did for a living. Betted on the stock market??

Spot on, this is the key question. I used to follow the financial markets quite closely and had never heard of the guy until the media exposes re his alleged sexual crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

joeguevara wrote: »
    Obviously not wanting this to descend into a conspiracy theory but the way people believed that he had died without question is strange. For someone who kept meticulous records he would have had to have a dead mans switch that if he was killed would automatically expose all of his friends.

You could argue there was appropriate time for such a 'dead man's switch' to be found and neutralized.

That Maxwell was found alive is what strikes me as odd. If the conspiracy theories are to be believed and some powerful people got to Epstein, surely they could have found Maxwell aswell before she got apprehended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

some BS at a guess

Looks like it, given that a) JFK Jr of course died in 1999 and b) google sent me to a QAnon conspiracy account when I looked up the twitter account.

So we're now up to a random list of names including multiple entries and misspellings of Epsteins own name posted by someone on reddit who claims they they 'just got it off google and some **** quite was here' without anything further as to where exactly... and now a QAnon account.

We all know some high profile people were involved, and I would assume Andrew, Trump and Clinton are all deeply so given what we do know about the three of them and Epstein. But nonsense like the two examples above is so useless that it actually pulls off the amazing feat of making what it claims look seem less credible, if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Spot on, this is the key question. I used to follow the financial markets quite closely and had never heard of the guy until the media exposes re his alleged sexual crimes.

I'm pretty sure Tea Drinker hit the nail on the head when they said a lot of blackmail. It's only a vague memory so I might be wrong, but I do recall a good few people in that industry saying the same as you when he was arrested/suicided - that he was never known much as a player in the financial world, that he really didn't investmuch of anything through his life, and that his returns were mediocre at best.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/jeffrey-epstein-was-no-market-wizard-his-returns-lagged-behind-the-market-51563381839

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Looks like it, given that a) JFK Jr of course died in 1999 and b) google sent me to a QAnon conspiracy account when I looked up the twitter account.

So we're now up to a random list of names including multiple entries and misspellings of Epsteins own name posted by someone on reddit who claims they they 'just got it off google and some **** quite was here' without anything further as to where exactly... and now a QAnon account.

We all know some high profile people were involved, and I would assume Andrew, Trump and Clinton are all deeply so given what we do know about the three of them and Epstein. But nonsense like the two examples above is so useless that it actually pulls off the amazing feat of making what it claims look seem less credible, if anything.

You talk about conspiracy theories them throw in Trump with Andrew and Clinton. That's you being a conspiracy theorist.

Qanon supposedly has millions of followers, they are often seen at Trump rallys. Fake news seems to take note they've started publishing stories on them in the last 24hrs warning about their right wing ideology and why there a threat to you.
    When you see CNN at it you know there's something up, has Anderson Cooper anything to explain I wonder.

Qanon is the rights answer to antifa, should be an interesting fight as Q goes mainstream and into public office.

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1279154688173228032?s=20

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Didn’t he become very good friends with the man behind Victoria secrets and for some unknown reason end up with a sh1t load of his money, mansion and the famous plane. Wexnar think his name was. Called Epstein the most loyal friend anyone could have.

Epstein and Victoria’s secrets. Talking about putting a Fox in charge of the chickens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Treppen

tdf7187 wrote: »

Hoffenburg Ponzi scheme. Hoffenburg 20 years, Epstein did zilch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hoffenberg

But rewind back again at how he went from fake physics teacher to financial whizz.

He moved into 'diplomacy' when around the time he paired up with Maxwell. Hence his keen ties with Andrew, you can read about the money scandals involving fergie too. Once your in that game it's arms deals and political puppetry for undeveloped Nations.... Loadsa money...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Trump was listed on manifest which was unsealed for a trial. Palm Beach International to New ark. Now interestingly what airport is last airport to virgin islands... Mmmmm.... Also why does trump need to be hitching lifts, doesn't he have his own jet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-unsealed-2019-8%3famp

KiKi III wrote: »
    She was named to the FBI years ago by the first two sisters they interview in the documentary on Netflix. They reported what happened to the local police, but were told that because Epstein flew them out of state they had no jurisdiction and they’d have to go to the FBI, which they did.

And she didn't think there was a likelihood that the FBI would be looking for her?

Ghislaine doesn't come across as a woman who finds other women or girls sexually attractive. To be honest, I think this case sounds very Amanda Knox.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And she didn't think there was a likelihood that the FBI would be looking for her?

thats why she didnt buy the house she was found in in her own name. it was bought in the name of an LLC.

Ghislaine doesn't come across as a woman who finds other women or girls sexually attractive. To be honest, I think this case sounds very Amanda Knox.

I don't think Amanda knox was a fixer and key role in one of the worlds biggest paedophile rings.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

There is something that she may be included in his original sweetheart deal, which included "co conspirators"

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

silverharp wrote: »
    There is something that she may be included in his original sweetheart deal, which included "co conspirators"

I was reading about that today. the original deal covered offences in a specific period of time. the offences she is charged with took place outside that period.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

joeguevara wrote: »

Well if that's all he was doing then he'll be alright I guess!?

Advertisement