Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty 2015 Black Ops 3 | News and Rumours!

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Didn't even check it that far. I wouldn't mind, but I got 1000CP when I loaded up the game after 2 years when it came free, don't know why, they were just there, so I blew them on some 10 pack offer for the loot crates. May have used it on this instead, but not a hope I'll use real money for a skin for a game made 3 years ago that will soon be replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well I think they are testing the custume buying directly rather then the outright rip off of supply drops. I'd much prefer this kind of model being implemented in Blops4 and remember they had this model in Ghosts where you could buy the ripper and peacekeeper as well. So I see it as a positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Rage quit 8 games in a row tonight. That’s me done with this f*cking game. Every game I joined I was dumped into a game to be fodder for streaks. Last game had 3 team mates go 1-19 1-22 and 4-25. Finally get a game from the start and there was a guy on the other team unkillable. Full clip from MOW and he just walked right through it.

Seriously. How can a game spawn you into an unwinnable game. 2nd half of Dom and down by 100 points. I know I’ll just dump this player in there to get ruined by streaks.

I actually went back to ww2

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

• Advertisement
Advertisement