Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

DrSerious3 wrote: »
    Look at the picture of the chicken. Not appetising at all!

They've got bones. We use them to make stock. Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭blade1

tx_tx wrote: »
    I got a scratch card with either dog food or bagels.

Dog food or a dog?? :eek:
    Oh wait that's beagle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Got the cheese rolls and it even had a lidl plus border around the price, it says not redeemed

Also notice the scratch card has already been used keeps coming up

They gave the scratch card away with the tortillas at the end of the Isle with the rest of the lidl plus items

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

jeffk wrote: »

That happened all the time for me until I updated the App, now it's one and one use only :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Do the freebies from the scratchcards stack? I have two of them still valid but can you get both for free in a single transaction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

They don’t as I tried this yesterday. Ended up paying for one and put both in the charity trolley.
    Muahahaha wrote: »
    Do the freebies from the scratchcards stack? I have two of them still valid but can you get both for free in a single transaction?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

We can use one by one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭Raoul

CFC007 wrote: »
    They don’t as I tried this yesterday. Ended up paying for one and put both in the charity trolley.

What/Where is this? That's a great idea for some of the freebies. Lots of which I wouldn't actually want.

Raoul wrote: »
    What/Where is this? That's a great idea for some of the freebies. Lots of which I wouldn't actually want.

They took the boxes away in mine ages ago, I drop them into Aldis box instead. Probably confuse whoever collects them.

jeffk wrote: »
    Got the cheese rolls and it even had a lidl plus border around the price, it says not redeemed

They gave the scratch card away with the tortillas at the end of the Isle with the rest of the lidl plus items

Got an email to say they put two euro voucher on my account and make sure I'm getting the right item

Dunno how you can go more right than picking up the item with the lidl plus around the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The store might have filled the empty tray with the wrong roll?

/\/ollog wrote: »
    They took the boxes away in mine ages ago, I drop them into Aldis box instead. Probably confuse whoever collects them.

Im gonna email customer services and request its put back in my local (Rathfarnham). Especially at the moment when im sure there are many looking at a tough xmas.

Baggly wrote: »
    The store might have filled the empty tray with the wrong roll?

They scanned as gouda cheese roll

Then thats just weird :D

Baggly wrote: »
    Then thats just weird :D

Not as weird as this morning

Go in to get free tortillas, only cool left
    Made a joke with staff member about knowing they where on offer
    Tells me stock is en route to Westport(as their shop is 951 or 151 and Westport is the reverse) and more be in later
    Ten minutes later out comes a pallet with boxes of tortillas on it

So Lidl trucks must have the time travel function ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

Got the gouda rolls but didn't get the discount, I thought maybe she scanned them as something else but gouda rolls are on receipt and the coupon was activated. Got my free bagels though.

I activated the yogurt before they merged it, won't let me activate it now.
    I sent an email to them and they sent me 2 euro off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Feckers charged me full price for the Gouda rolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Debub

jules86 wrote: »
    Got the gouda rolls but didn't get the discount, I thought maybe she scanned them as something else but gouda rolls are on receipt and the coupon was activated. Got my free bagels though.

I got the Gouda rolls, had the free coupon activated, just wouldn't scan - they tried loads of times, cancelled and tried again - no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

I just realised that the washing up liquid we got as freebie last week, and that comes in original/lemon/pomegranate ... well these are actually really different products, in the sense that the original one (green) is much more concentrated - and as much as Fairy - while the lemon (yellow) one is a lot weaker. Based on the ingredients, 5-15% vs 15-30%. It says "tough on grease" and it's more than an empty marketing claim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Is there still a 5 euro promo for new users of app?

Do lidl accept oneforall vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭uli84

timple23 wrote: »
    Is there still a 5 euro promo for new users of app?

Do lidl accept oneforall vouchers?

No and no as far as i know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭gussieg

just noticed local lidl has started closing at 9pm, fair enough there was no one there but .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thats strange I thought they were all 10pm closing.

Had the striploin steak from the offers two weeks back last night, jaysis not great at all, it was a bit tough. Wouldnt be paying full price of 3.99 for it anyway.

Lidl announced their food donation stations were coming back on FB. So any unwanted treats folks....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Nice one, used dairygold one this morning and now I’ve a butter one :)

The peanuts and shortcakes aren't showing up for me in the treats, though strangely the shortcakes are on the homepage of the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭SourSessions

/\/ollog wrote:
    The peanuts and shortcakes aren't showing up for me in the treats, though strangely the shortcakes are on the homepage of the app?

Same here.

Next offer for me is Orange Juice 78c or Chocolate Wafer Bars 97c.

• Advertisement

Had the striploin steak from the offers two weeks back last night, jaysis not great at all, it was a bit tough. Wouldnt be paying full price of 3.99 for it anyway
    +1
    Oh had it last night and had to throw it in bin, did not like it!

Advertisement