Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Westport

Options
  • 04-08-2020 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone recommend a good female GP in Westport for someone with an ongoing chronic medical condition. There are a number of gps in the town but it's like shooting fish in a barrel as I've no recommendations or first hand experience to go on.
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

nubby wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good female GP in Westport for someone with an ongoing chronic medical condition. There are a number of gps in the town but it's like shooting fish in a barrel as I've no recommendations or first hand experience to go on.
    TIA

Maybe someone in Westport can give you better advice but I know a good female GP in Louisberg Medical Practice if you fail to find one in Westport.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Dr Coyle who works with John Keane Mill Street Wpt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

PARlance wrote: »
    Maybe someone in Westport can give you better advice but I know a good female GP in Louisberg Medical Practice if you fail to find one in Westport.

If we're both thinking of Dr. O'Connor I'd agree. Very nice caring person. I remember reading she won a big award a year or two ago as one of the best GP's nationally.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dudda wrote: »
    If we're both thinking of Dr. O'Connor I'd agree. Very nice caring person. I remember reading she won a big award a year or two ago as one of the best GP's nationally.

Yes, I didn't want to over sell her as I know her personally. Fantastic person and GP by all accounts.

Advertisement