Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal on Gpay

Options
  • 01-08-2020 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Has anyone successful added PayPal on Gpay, when I open the Gpay app my PayPal details are there but not set up for contactless and no option to change it. My bank Ptsb doesn't support Gpay so that might be the issue. I know I can use Revolut etc just need to see if PayPal is allowed in Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Think this is only available in the United States. PTSB has nothing to do with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

GIMP wrote: »
    Has anyone successful added PayPal on Gpay, when I open the Gpay app my PayPal details are there but not set up for contactless and no option to change it. My bank Ptsb doesn't support Gpay so that might be the issue. I know I can use Revolut etc just need to see if PayPal is allowed in Ireland

PayPal offers this only some markets like USA and Germany for example.

It generates a Mastercard for Google Pay only which than takes the funds from the balance or via direct debit from an account linked to PayPal.

To the best of my knowledgeable this has not yet made its way to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭GIMP

PayPal offers this only some markets like USA and Germany for example.

It generates a Mastercard for Google Pay only which than takes the funds from the balance or via direct debit from an account linked to PayPal.

To the best of my knowledgeable this has not yet made its way to Ireland.

Cherrs...seems not available in Ireland yet.

Advertisement