Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Masons, a secret society?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Covid19 wrote: »
    Completely false! If you want to join, just ask one of us. We cannot recruit.

Flat out wrong, you need to re-read our handbook Number 19.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Flat out wrong, you need to re-read our handbook Number 19.

indeed. Looks like recruitment is in full flow - even more in AH :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Trust me please, this is all that happens.

There is a bit more to it than that.
    TLC Bears? Charity? We just dont feel the need to publicly advertise how much we give. Unlike other charities we do get state assistance and then turn around and bite the hand that helped us. All the big charities get state assistance and take advantage of tax payers monies, get grants and then either blame the government or say it is not enough. It would make you sick when you hear what the CEOs get paid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Have we strayed from curiosity into conspiracy yet?

Are they as bad as the "KNIGHTS" or OPUS DEI?.

Nothing wrong with the Knight of Columbanus, they do fantastic work for their community, particularly in Cork. I would have joined if the opportunity presented it. GL does not comment publicly on political positions where the Knights do. That is no reflection on my opinion of the knights, they are great guys doing great work quietly.

Opus Dei are something else entirely and have nothing in common with any branch of a fraternity I have seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,723 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Nothing wrong with the Knight of Columbanus, they do fantastic work for their community, particularly in Cork. I would have joined if the opportunity presented it. GL does not comment publicly on political positions where the Knights do. That is no reflection on my opinion of the knights, they are great guys doing great work quietly.

Opus Dei are something else entirely and have nothing in common with any branch of a fraternity I have seen.

As do the masons i presume,both are secret societies and the knights certainly meddle in the affairs of the nation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Different lodges stand for different things.

Some do diff things.

There is not connection between some of them. And there is no over ruling body over them all etc. There are rival factions that don't recognize each other etc.

Some act allegorical plays. Some of these plays are quite old dating back to the days it was part of the medieval crafts guild.

They act out stories. Or some of them do. They give lectures etc.

Some are more into the ritual and symbolism etc than others. They may teach about this during lectures etc.

A lot of it is ..teaching through the veil type things ...indirect ...

Some people think a lot of it grew out of Rosicrucianism.

But it think its more likely they took some ritual from rociscrucianism and actually were around and connected to the older guilds for crafts etc

I get the impression different members have a different understanding of why they are there.

I don't think some of them believe in ANY kind of spiritual stuff at all. Although they are technically required just to believe in a creator...but can be any religion.

I guess they all experience different things. They all believe in diff things. I feel like they are all there or members for diff reasons.

But they are not all connected world wide. They operate kind of separate in each country and even within each country.

Definitely some rites came from the Rosicrucian.

A lot of them were killed under the nazis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Nikki Sixx wrote: »
    Does being a member offer advantage in the business world? Presume that is a core element, that you make important contacts if you are part of the “club.”

It depends on the lodge ..they are not all connected etc ..but are quite separate ..and lots don't recognize each other.

mm mostly nope

Very few do have a few notable members though. What use it would be to you i don't know though. But that would be the rare lodge ..maybe one in the country out of how many.

And SOME lodges have ZERO interest in networking. Its not what they are into. They do charity and stuff.

Some have a tradition of being full of nobility in the UK. But its like ONE lodge.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monarchs_who_were_Freemasons#United_Kingdom

A few kinds in the UK were in lodges

Inevitable they ended up being grandmasters.
    George IV – Grand Master of the Premier Grand Lodge of England, 1790–1813[41]
    William IV[41]
    Edward VII – Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, 1874–1901[41]
    Edward VIII[41]
    George VI – Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, 1936–37[4
    Freemasonry does have a rep for nicking rituals from other places. Or getting other groups to make them up for them. Thus the Rosicrucian connection maybe...some of the rituals look VERY similar.

I would say for most lodges there would be no advantage and they are just normal people.

They have yearly charity events etc.

As do the masons i presume,both are secret societies and the knights certainly meddle in the affairs of the nation.

I have seen no evidence of this. Also I am not a member of the Knights of Columbanus but have met a few. All the Knights I have met have been decent and upright guys. They made counter offers but they came too late. I do know Senator Fergal Quinn from the SuperQuinn chain was a Knight Commander. They are not secret societies. They operate in the open and the authorities are informed of the organisations and where they meet. Not the same as an organisation with secrets. You are not allowed used use Lodge to forward your political ideas or such.

• Advertisement

Different lodges stand for different things.

But they are not all connected world wide. They operate kind of separate in each country and even within each country.

Definitely some rites came from the Rosicrucian.

A lot of them were killed under the nazis.

I think the nazis targeted any group which they viewed as coalescing any type of power and influence. The Masons weren't unique in that respect. The Teutonic Order of Kights were also outlawed under the Nazis even though they used much of the same symbolism to promote their ideas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order

Yeah if there is nothing to hide, then why are they hiding the meetings and ceremonies and members list.
    Everything is streamed live now, get with the times, masons.

The meetings are not hidden. The lodges meet once a month, 8 times a year (we take breaks for the summer). So they are not "hidden". Ceremonies aren't hidden, if you are motivated you can find out about them in books.

Do you think every tradesman and professional dishes out their secrets down at the pub? The only man who has no secrets is a man who knows nothing worthwhile. If everyone knew the tricks of a trade, the trade would be worthless.
    This is why you pay for Tradesmen and Professionals.

The customs are unique to the craft, they are our heritage and responsibility to pass on. Kindly do not lecture the GLI on how to run its business. Many lodges have been running successfully for over 300 years. Your observations have been noted and are filled with the secretary (Hint: That is a PFO).

The meetings are not hidden. The lodges meet once a month, 8 times a year (we take breaks for the summer). So they are not "hidden". Ceremonies aren't hidden, if you are motivated you can find out about them in books.

Do you think every tradesman and professional dishes out their secrets down at the pub? The only man who has no secrets is a man who knows nothing worthwhile. If everyone knew the tricks of a trade, the trade would be worthless.
    This is why you pay for Tradesmen and Professionals.

The customs are unique to the craft, they are our heritage and responsibility to pass on. Kindly do not lecture the GLI on how to run its business. Many lodges have been running successfully for over 300 years. Your observations have been noted and are filled with the secretary (Hint: That is a PFO).

I think the poster has a valid point.

But the masons are not "tradesmen". Despite the name they don't come and lay your cobblelock paving or build walls. "If everyone knew the tricks of a trade"? Lots of books written about stonework and plumbing and everthing else but that doesn't mean that trade is worthless simple because of that. Tradespeople are valuable because of their years of experience and ability to use that knowledge. They've no need to keep secrets tbf.

I have seen no evidence of this. Also I am not a member of the Knights of Columbanus but have met a few. All the Knights I have met have been decent and upright guys. They made counter offers but they came too late. I do know Senator Fergal Quinn from the SuperQuinn chain was a Knight Commander. They are not secret societies. They operate in the open and the authorities are informed of the organisations and where they meet. Not the same as an organisation with secrets. You are not allowed used use Lodge to forward your political ideas or such.

Do some research on the Knights,it is their duty to meddle if the need arises.

Read No Trophies Raise and the interview in Magill magazine where Sureme Knight Vincent Grogan admitted much of it was true and where he also stated that a poor man could not be a member because he could not afford the membership fee and one had to be invited to join by another member and some applications were not accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

The Freemasons is a load of bulls...t, mostly made up of Protestants who once upon a time lorded it over the natives. They are irrelevent in modern Ireland because Protestants and anglo Irish culture in Ireland has been diluted as a result of the natives becoming exceptioally well educated. Mullingar is a case in point. It was an unfriendly town full of left footers when I arrived in the 70's and through the influx of non natives it has become a wonderful town, friendly and progressive. The old order are no longer prominant and this is a good thing and the Masons are apsolutely irrelevent more than ever.

Read No Trophies Raise and the interview in Magill magazine where Sureme Knight Vincent Grogan admitted much of it was true and where he also stated that a poor man could not be a member because he could not afford the membership fee and one had to be invited to join by another member and some applications were not accepted.

I shall. I am not a member. Knights business is Knights business. Completely separate from the GLI, we have no contact. As they have not interfered with me I shall not with them.

I am not aware of the Knights fees. That is true poor people are often trapped in the mentality of what they can and cannot afford. My poor sister in law got a new kitchen and sofa out of her redundancy but could not afford to do a part-time course at UCD in HR management. I certainly wasnt rich when I applied to to join craft. I have had 4 candidates, one of them failed because he was a unsuitable character. Two have been through the chair and another is on the way. There was something I failed to uncover.

Heck even Sinn Fein check if you have a criminal record. Dont you think it is right that members have a say of who comes in? Do you think everyone has the right in whatever job they apply for? Would you want to be sitting with someone convicted of a crime? Someone who was known to have dodgy business practices? Someone with a disagreeable personality?

• Advertisement

Liamo57 wrote: »
    The Freemasons is a load of bulls...t, mostly made up of Protestants who once upon a time lorded it over the natives. They are irrelevent in modern Ireland because Protestants and anglo Irish culture in Ireland has been diluted as a result of the natives becoming exceptioally well educated. Mullingar is a case in point. It was an unfriendly town full of left footers when I arrived in the 70's and through the influx of non natives it has become a wonderful town, friendly and progressive. The old order are no longer prominant and this is a good thing and the Masons are apsolutely irrelevent more than ever.

Glad you are enjoying the new modern progressive Mullingar.

Clearly the masonic order failed in Mullingar. We take being able to read write and do arithmetic very seriously else how would a man enter such an order without a good education?
    "irrelevant" "Exceptionally" "Prominent" "absolutely" and "irrelevant".

Clearly there were no teachers masons in your school. I remember once handing up substandard work and being corrected for it. Clearly the midlands needs a revival of the order and basic spelling.

Read ......... and the interview in Magill magazine where Sureme Knight Vincent Grogan admitted much of it was true and where he also stated that a poor man could not be a member because he could not afford the membership fee and one had to be invited to join by another member and some applications were not accepted.

I read the interview firstly the interview is over 50 YEARS OLD. What organisation has not changed membership, constitution or regulation in 50 years. Suggesting the ESB and the regular army was full of knights? IT was 50 years ago!!!! That has changed. Please tell me of some organisation that doesn't ballot its membership, have have head office and does not charge membership at some stage or other.

I certainly am not a wealthy man by any means but I can still afford a suit, dinner, charity and membership fees to two craft lodges and two Arch Lodges. Membership has changed and attitudes have changed. Have you ever been a member of an organisation you could not afford? I would have loved to have joined and the Knights said they would be willing to accept an application but both came too late as I was a member of the GLI. I have no regrets about which organisation I joined but I often wondered.

gozunda wrote: »
    Tradespeople are valuable because of their years of experience and ability to use that knowledge. They've no need to keep secrets tbf.

There are books on Freemasonry too. They are mostly useless or unintelligible unless you are a member of the order or written by someone outside the order with an auld chip on the shoulder, in that case the order is the worst/most useless waste of time. I am sure I could pick up a book on grouting and tiling too. It would lay on the bookshelf gathering dust as I neither have the interest or the experience to go do a job on it. Horses for courses.

Thank you. When you are sitting in lodge with men with over 400 years of professional experience, you learn things, you can ask things, you learn about order, respect and discipline. You get exposed to every profession under the sun. Do you not see value in that?. The secrecy is important, nobody like a chatty Kathy. Best leave it alone and not bother yourself with frivolities if it is not for you.

Liamo57 wrote: »
    It was an unfriendly town full of left footers when I arrived in the 70's and through the influx of non natives it has become a wonderful town, friendly and progressive. The old order are no longer prominant and this is a good thing and the Masons are apsolutely irrelevent more than ever.

Wow 22nd place in youth unemployment blackspots!
    Only 33% unemployment Clearly Freemasons meddling with unemployment blackspots.
    https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/question/2019-07-09/112/

So who are these new influx of wonderful citizens?
    https://topic.ie/residents-shocked-by-viable-bomb-in-estate/
    So "Drugs are running Mullingar"? Shure that beats the Freemason hands down. So you think moving from pickaxe handles and billhooks to pipebombs is progressive? I thought once I got mark master masons Cert, I was the biz.

And you were worried about a few odd fellows in lambskins taking over the town?

You have me surrounded General Cluster, I tip my hat to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Someone was trying to convince me recently that the Free Masons were behind the Corona virus.

:D

I don't know about reshaping humanity. :pac:
    They do nice mince pies however.

• Advertisement

imme wrote: »
    Someone was trying to convince me recently that the Free Masons were behind the Corona virus.

:D

I don't know about reshaping humanity. :pac:
    They do nice mince pies however.

Speak not of the sacred mince pies. Those are for the PMs and sitting officers, you saw nothing be on your way!
    We were told this would a good while and everyone in office is seated for two years.

Conspiracy theories is a different thread.

I seriously don't know how the Free Masons and the Knights of Columbanus get so much attention, they are effectively clubs for older men these days.

I seriously don't know how the Free Masons and the Knights of Columbanus get so much attention, they are effectively clubs for older men these days.

Its not strictly for older guys but you need a certain amount of stuff sorted in your life. You need either your university/trade/business up and running, Then there is dating and marriage, you can take a break for a few years while the kids are growing up so by that time most lads at the earliest are in their early 30 before they can commit properly, presuming they can find it in their lives.

Men really blossom when the kids leave home and they are about to retire and they can learn the more difficult rites and do more visiting. There is a lifetime of work to be done in Masonry.

I dont like lads coming in too early, from experience I have found that characters havent become apparent at that stage and life choices have still been fluid. Lads at 21-26 dont last in my experience.

You should not seek to stifle any discussion by suggesting that those who comment on the Masons or the Knights and how they operate should go to another thread.

Read the title of the thread again.

You should not seek to stifle any discussion by suggesting that those who comment on the Masons or the Knights and how they operate should go to another thread.

Would you like to share your theories on how the world works? I for one would welcome it.

Read the title of the thread again.

I was being facetious, I don't know why so many people want to see organisations such as these as all powerful, able to cover up murders, involved in coups or whatever conspiracy type nonsense that they imagine for them.

The remarks are so wide of the actual boring reality that it is unbelievable.

The remarks are so wide of the actual boring reality that it is unbelievable.

Will someone mention for the love of the God, the TLC Bears and how they are indoctrinating sick kids in hospitals all over the country and how they only run at 0.5% overheads? Cos no other charity can run at the same rates?

I read the interview firstly the interview is over 50 YEARS OLD. What organisation has not changed membership, constitution or regulation in 50 years. Suggesting the ESB and the regular army was full of knights? IT was 50 years ago!!!! That has changed. Please tell me of some organisation that doesn't ballot its membership, have have head office and does not charge membership at some stage or other.

I certainly am not a wealthy man by any means but I can still afford a suit, dinner, charity and membership fees to two craft lodges and two Arch Lodges. Membership has changed and attitudes have changed. Have you ever been a member of an organisation you could not afford? I would have loved to have joined and the Knights said they would be willing to accept an application but both came too late as I was a member of the GLI. I have no regrets about which organisation I joined but I often wondered.

The Knights are primarily made up of upper middle class and male merchants,members would be home owners and those who reside in council houses would not be made welcome.
    Catholics can be members of the masons and many are,workers are also welcome to join as are those who served in the armed forces and not just officers.

That broad membership is not to be found in the Knights and of course one has to be catholic in order to join.

The Knights are primarily made up of upper middle class and male merchants,members would be home owners and those who reside in council houses would not be made welcome.

Oh dear. That has changed very much so since the 1960's. My contact was a carpenter and a small shop keeper. Nothing remarkable about either men. They were both proposed as being men of honour, no air or graces about them.

While I am not a knight, this prevents me from making deeper enquiries, both men were highly intelligent and spent much time reading and learning rites. If you came from a council house it would not prevent you but what are the chances there would be one or more bibles available to study in a house. Its not they would not be mare welcome but it would be akin to a solicitor running a boxing club. It would be an unusual pairing. Dont you think?

I have no problem with the Knights being exclusively Catholic the same way I have no problem with the Orange Order being exclusively open to the Protestant religions. It is their fraternities, their rules.

Neither Order has shown bias nor spite against me (I have met and keep company with both). You have very warped view of these organisations. The problem with both is, its the firebrands and attention seekers who seem to get all the media attentions. As for cost prohibiting membership, if you played football you would have to buy your own boots and Jersey, if you want to join a political party you need to pay membership fees, etc etc etc. IF you want to play you must pay. What is wrong with that. You seem to have little understanding how organisations or social groups work within a formal structure or how it finances itself. There are ranks and offices to be observed in any organisation and customs and laws to be observed both written and unwritten

You know what costs nothing? Sitting at home on the couch by the fire but then you have to put coal on the fire and there is the possibility of wearing on the couch......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,451 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Oh dear. That has changed very much so since the 1960's. My contact was a carpenter and a small shop keeper. Nothing remarkable about either men. They were both proposed as being men of honour, no air or graces about them.

While I am not a knight, this prevents me from making deeper enquiries, both men were highly intelligent and spent much time reading and learning rites. If you came from a council house it would not prevent you but what are the chances there would be one or more bibles available to study in a house. Its not they would not be mare welcome but it would be akin to a solicitor running a boxing club. It would be an unusual pairing. Dont you think?

I have no problem with the Knights being exclusively Catholic the same way I have no problem with the Orange Order being exclusively open to the Protestant religions. It is their fraternities, their rules.

All men though? No women?

• Advertisement

All men though? No women?

and?
    You must have been online all night working that one out.
    Their club, their rules.

and?
    You must have been online all night working that one out.
    Their club, their rules.

So, exclusively Catholic, exclusively male - gee, you're making it sound just so irresistible.

Why would any social movement want to exclude people by gender?

So, exclusively Catholic, exclusively male - gee, you're making it sound just so irresistible.

Ohhhh Just you wait until you are married.

I will tell you what, you go order a load of sashes, rings and paraphernalia.
    Build your own hall and collect your own dues and set up your own charitable institutions. Develop your own ceremonies that are coherent and make sense and build a world wide network. Annonce it is open to everyone, see how many come..... Even Sinn Fein, you have to be vouched for and balloted for. Their club their rules, and I am fine with that. They dont interfere with me, nor I with them.

What good is anything that does not have traits or virtues? Like salt that loses its taste,only fit to be thrown out under the feet of men.

Ohhhh Just you wait until you are married.

I will tell you what, you go order a load of sashes, rings and paraphernalia.
    Build your own hall and collect your own dues and set up your own charitable institutions. Develop your own ceremonies that are coherent and make sense and build a world wide network. Annonce it is open to everyone, see how many come..... Even Sinn Fein, you have to be vouched for and balloted for. Their club their rules, and I am fine with that. They dont interfere with me, nor I with them.

What good is anything that does not have traits or virtues? Like salt that loses its taste,only fit to be thrown out under the feet of men.

Just in case you missed the question;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,513 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Ask the Irish Countrywomens Association. Or is it ok when men are excluded?

*deep in prayer* Please lord give AndrewJRenko the life experience that would allow him to see the difference between women and men and how they are different.

Sometimes men would like to socialise with men, sometimes women would like to socialise with women. There are things you can say in mixed company and there are things you cannot say in mixed company. The trick is to know the difference. I want you to know I am praying for your enlightenment.

*deep in prayer* Please lord give AndrewJRenko the life experience that would allow him to see the difference between women and men and how they are different.

Sometimes men would like to socialise with men, sometimes women would like to socialise with women. There are things you can say in mixed company and there are things you cannot say in mixed company. The trick is to know the difference. I want you to know I am praying for your enlightenment.

So the Knights and the Masons are social clubs for the lads to tell durty jokes, rather than anything to do with good works or charitable purposes - good to know.

Just all seems a bit 1970s to me.

So the Knights and the Masons are social clubs for the lads to tell durty jokes, rather than anything to do with good works or charitable purposes - good to know.

nobody has said that. in fact, quite the opposite. you're just making stuff up now.

nobody has said that. in fact, quite the opposite. you're just making stuff up now.

That's exactly what Skooter said.

• Advertisement

That's exactly what Skooter said.

he said
    Sometimes men would like to socialise with men, sometimes women would like to socialise with women. There are things you can say in mixed company and there are things you cannot say in mixed company.

i see nothing there that suggest they dont also do charitable works. It is possible for a society to fulfill many aims.

Just all seems a bit 1970s to me.

No, infact it will be suggested you find another organisation if you pursue that line of conversation. You seem to failed to reach the level of maturity needed to arrive at candidate stage. Women like to talk about things that interest women, men like to talk about things that interest men. I get you dont get all these social caveates that ordinary people get and the reason for them. Both the knights and the Masons do their charity in private. It is rare you will be aware of it. The closest you would have seen would the TLC bears.

Loads of famous masons who have passed to the great lodge gave their charity in private, it only became knowledge after their deaths.

This is not an organisation for you as you do not meet the conditions for being a candidate. I suggest we are done here.

he said

i see nothing there that suggest they dont also do charitable works. It is possible for a society to fulfill many aims.

We give donations to SVP. The Alzheimer's charity Forgetmenots are masonic symbols, we sponsor education, widows and boys and girls clubs. Those children often return to the organisation as members. Can you find the SKY documentary on the United Grand Lodge of England opening its doors would give you an insight to the workings and structures of the organisation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,105 ✭✭✭✭listermint

For someone who claims to have a high intelligence quotient and portraying themselves in here as having the most superior moral standards. You have an awfully dim view of women over in the Qatar thread.

Sounds like misogyny is one of the membership criteria.

listermint wrote: »
    For someone who claims to have a high intelligence quotient and portraying themselves in here as having the most superior moral standards. You have an awfully dim view of women over in the Qatar thread.

Sounds like misogyny is one of the membership criteria.

The target over there was the Qatari establishment not the women. adjust your sights mate.

My private thoughts have no bearing on my membership. You are also not permitted to talk politics within the Lodge.

Misogyny is not a part of lodge as we have relief for widows and any man who was not moral about women would be denied membership. Seen it happen.

The target over there was the Qatari establishment not the women. adjust your sights mate.

My private thoughts have no bearing on my membership. You are also not permitted to talk politics within the Lodge.

Interesting thought process. I saw laying the personal blame for transiting through a nation to reach another destination at their feet.

I guess there's different shades of morality.

A club that allows such view points as members is probably not worth ones while.

• Advertisement

Interesting thought process. I saw laying the personal blame for transiting through a nation to reach another destination at their feet.

I guess there's different shades of morality.

A club that allows such view points as members is probably not worth ones while.

The view point is my own and personal about Qatar. The GLI does not have a public opinion on the matter or comment publicly on any other political matter. Do not confuse the issues.

But were you not previously regaling us of tales of individuals that failed to gain membership for their moral standards and their juvenility.

I mean this comes at odds to blaming women for taking a plane and having the audacity of it transiting through another country.

I'd argue that perhaps the validation of members isn't up to scratch. The notion that you've portrayed of vitally upstanding individuals only allowed doesn't really bear fruit.

But were you not previously regaling us of tales of individuals that failed to gain membership for their moral standards and their juvenility.

I mean this comes at odds to blaming women for taking a plane and having the audacity of it transiting through another country.

I'd argue that perhaps the validation of members isn't up to scratch. The notion that you've portrayed of vitally upstanding individuals only allowed doesn't really bear fruit.

I am not addressing this arguent on this thread. take it over to the other thread. End of

Misogyny is not a part of lodge as we have relief for widows and any man who was not moral about women would be denied membership. Seen it happen.

How do you validate the ongoing morality about women of existing members?

How do you validate the ongoing morality about women of existing members?

Not addressing you in this thread. Told you before!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement