Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Neon Asian Food Takeaway/ Delivery

Options
  • 28-10-2020 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Got the following text from Neon in Camden Street offering 30% off a €30 order on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. They've a big delivery area these days too.

"Introducing our Midweek 30 off 30 Deal! Spend €30 or more & get 30% off.Use code 30off30 at checkout. Available Wed, Thu & Sun. www.neon17.ie"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭xtal191

Nice one, will get one on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wish they would open a premises on the northside.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭This is it

I'm miles away but did eat there a few years ago and it was amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Interested to hear how people have found the food compared to eating in the restaurant normally? We ordered and the consensus was some of the dishes were a bit hit and miss compared to the usual high standard. Would be interested to hear anyone else's experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Interested to hear how people have found the food compared to eating in the restaurant normally? We ordered and the consensus was some of the dishes were a bit hit and miss compared to the usual high standard. Would be interested to hear anyone else's experience.

Ditto. Got beef black bean. Very tough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

I have driven in to collect their food from Sutton. I love the place, as said above a northside spot would be wonderful

Advertisement