Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player looking for Team

Options
  • 28-09-2007 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

hey im a 26 year old lad looking to train with a team in glasnevin / finglas area

played for a few teams when i was younger and had trials for liverpool at 16 but bad accident which left me out of football for 9 months and hadnt go heart to get back into it being devasted in all etc

anyway ive since put on weight etc and am looking for a team to train with and play also , all my mates to fecking lazy to go do something

so any ideas would be greatfully appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Des - - - - Trials with the Pool - - - - Sign him the **** up! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

I play for a Saturday team that trains in Ballymun on Thursdays. Let me know if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Anthony_1980

that was in another life :) wouldnt be that good now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Bored-Stupid

Im in the same boat as Anthony...would love to join a soccer team whether it be indoor or outdoor!Im 20 and any team in the Dundalk area (preferably) looking for a defender please give me a shout!Fitness is a wee problem!:eek:

Advertisement