Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Gun Democrats Running Illegal Guns... Again.

Options
  • 27-03-2014 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

In does not appear as if California Democrat State Senator Leland Yee , endorsed by Nancy Pelosi, and known for his tough anti-gun stance will be reintroducing his failed gun legislation any time soon, as he vowed to do in 2014.

Democrat State Senator Leland Yee was arrested on charges, including, but not limited to; conspiracy to traffic in firearms without a license and illegal import of firearms.

According to an FBI sting, the Senator wanted to buy fully automatic firearms and shoulder fired missiles to sell to terrorists in a multi-million dollar deal.

The Senator was adamant that the firearms be fully automatic and not semi-automatic, like the ones he proposed to ban in legislation saying,
    "It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion."
    It is interesting how Democrats argue to the people that semi automatic firearms are war guns and have no civilian use. However, when it comes time to buy guns for terrorists, opt instead for the real thing. Terrorists agree.

It is doubtful that you heard much on RTE about this. Even more doubtful you will hear any more. I am sure Holder is in damage control mode already. Anyone that can shut down real gun running operation where hundreds of really people were murdered can surely shut down a sting.

I wonder if Nancy Pelosi has pulled her endorsement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭sin_city

I don't know how some people get elected...Here's Nancy's finest moment:

Advertisement