Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood & Treasure - US-Pace- CBS (**Spoilers**)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Had to laugh seeing what they use for Portlaoise Prison, they clearly did no research and why would Simon be held in Ireland in the first place?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well at least they knew there was a prison there and didn't just throw a dart at a map for a location to use.

For this week's episode

I was sure I heard that same plan to target Khan DNA before somewhere so looked it up. It was used in the Limitless series.

Maybe I just haven't notice but have they stopped doing the Wilhelm Scream every episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

And it's been a while since Portlaoise would have had that level of snow too.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mark Valley needs to be in more of these kinds of shows

Also FTW it’s The Bionic Woman

• Advertisement

But that's not Michelle Ryan. Or even Sandra Bullock. 😀

The Human Target meets The Bionic Woman. Surprised to see Mark hasn't done a lot lately.

I was thinking with that being episode 7 and how it ended that they'll be rushing to wrap things up, but it's 13 episodes and not 10 like I thought.

Meant to say it was funny last week when Chuck was given the key secretly in the paper, only for him to take it out and hold it up for anyone to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Anyone know if this show is coming to Paramount+ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Its so long ago since I saw the first season but seem to remember I liked it a lot but this second season I'm finding hard to be interested in

Another good episode with a great ending

Lexi's really gonna have trust issues now.

• Advertisement

Yeah definitely and it makes sense how the Great Khan always knew where they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A good end to another fun season.

A great Battlestar easter egg right at the end and a tease for a 3rd season.

I hope they make a 3rd season if the cast when the cast a free from their other shows

Yeah noticed that Easter egg too. Sofia Pernas (Lexi), Mark Gagliardi (Chuck), James Callis (Simon) and Michael James Shaw (Shaw) seem to have no projects ongoing but Matt Barr does have Walker Independence so I could see him be the only one they would be waiting on. One thing going against a third season is that Season 2 finished filming late 2020, so I'm guessing most of the main actor's contracts lapsed by now

Not sure how the contracts work in this way. Is it from the time filming ends or from the show airs?

It could be like Psych and other shows where they just make them when everyone is available and willing to do it.

Great ending and happy ending. Think all pretty much wrapped up.

Did find it funny they would carry the big banner around even though it was just the memory chip that was needed.

We need more fun adventure series like this.

I would think it's tied to filming. I doubt they would still be contracted to the show 2 years after filming season 2 as they might have to turn down other projects. Matt Barr is the only person working on an active project so I'm guessing he's not in contract anymore. It is the perfect summer show and I hope they do come back for another season with it set in South America this time. They could probably film during the summer and air it the following year or something

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blood & Treasure, Season 2 - Sky Sci-Fi 1st of February 2023 at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not Returning for Season 3

Advertisement