Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Racks in Dublin Airport?

Options
  • 13-06-2008 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good place to lock my bike in the Airport over a weekend, are there racks anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Anyone know of a good place to lock my bike in the Airport over a weekend, are there racks anywhere?

... wherever you park your bike ... you can be sure, you'll probably end up having to take the bus home on the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Harpz

Leave arrivals , into the carpark building, take a right into the carpark and just on your left there are railings where there are a bunch of bikes. I've parked mine there many times and never had a problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Harpz wrote: »
    Leave arrivals , into the carpark building, take a right into the carpark and just on your left there are railings where there are a bunch of bikes. I've parked mine there many times and never had a problem

What he said, although it can be quite tight for space and you will have to battle with motorbikes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Cool stuff, might have to give it a try!

Advertisement