Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sanguli, Salou

• 09-03-2019 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

I'm looking to book a holiday for my daughter and her family in Sanguli for June.
    I tried to book on the Sanguli website but it is telling me there is no availability for any accommodation for the dates I'm looking for. Would this be possible?. Are there any other sites I can book with? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

i have booked it this year so looking forward to it also. try eurocamp.
    it may be that its booked out but the website direct usually gives you a few options for slightly different dates. are you not getting this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

Yea I'm getting the different dates ok. No good for her though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Sanguli & the adjacent Cambrils Park are frequently booked out well in advance, although personally I'd never pay the prices being looked for for either.

Did two weeks in Camping La Siesta in Salou last year for c.€1000 cheaper than Sanguli.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

you might not get anything direct with the site at this point, chances are all booked out, but maybe with one of the mobile home operators

I cant for the life of me remember any of them but there are a good few of them on the site and they are in a good location aswell...maybe google and you will come across them

best of luck

been there 3 times, great spot

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

Hi, this might not be seen,

Just wondering if its worth taking the chance of going to sanguli in April for Easter, difference in price is crazy, 500 for a lodge compared to 1800 later on,

Will the weather be too cold this time of year?

• Advertisement

I went to cambrills which is just up the road for the last week in may and first week of June and years ago and tbh it was cold then. Oldest was 7 and he was ok but the younger ones were afraid to go in the pools a lot of the time because it wa too cold. None of the pools in sanguili or cambrills are heated as far as I know

duffysfarm wrote: »
    I went to cambrills which is just up the road for the last week in may and first week of June and years ago and tbh it was cold then. Oldest was 7 and he was ok but the younger ones were afraid to go in the pools a lot of the time because it wa too cold. None of the pools in sanguili or cambrills are heated as far as I know

Ok thanks, that's what I was afraid of!
    Cheaper for a reason, thanks for the help

there is usually a lot of football tournaments in the nearby astro pitches in Apr so you cold end up with the parks being full of teenagers at that time so be aware of that also

Ok thanks, that's what I was afraid of!
    Cheaper for a reason, thanks for the help

yes, i am going back this year and am waiting until July. The first time i went it was the price that got me interested in going at that time of the year but i think its money wasted if if you dont get the weather you want and your not saving any money

also, if you looking at flights to fly ryanair to reus is mad dear imo. i took a look at ryanair to reus from uk airports and its a fraction of the irish price......

duffysfarm wrote: »
    yes, i am going back this year and am waiting until July. The first time i went it was the price that got me interested in going at that time of the year but i think its money wasted if if you dont get the weather you want and your not saving any money

also, if you looking at flights to fly ryanair to reus is mad dear imo. i took a look at ryanair to reus from uk airports and its a fraction of the irish price......
    So are you flying into Barcelona? There didn't seem a huge difference when I was looking, never checked English airports

• Advertisement

any time we went we always went in June
    I recall the price difference from Jun to July was mental and not justifiable

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    any time we went we always went in June
    I recall the price difference from Jun to July was mental and not justifiable

That would be the plan but with the oldest in secondary school it's not possible to get away in early June

Advertisement