Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam

Options
  • 23-07-2019 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

On July 22, the Internet scammers charged me twice 125 euros. how is that possible? all the time on suspicious sites, the bank sent messages confirming withdrawal of money from the account, and then they simply stole them and the message was not. What should I do, will the amount of this money be returned, is it possible to return this money back? I already went to the bank to change the card, but there the staff did not do anything special.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Tanja00

Thanks for reaching out to us here overnight.

Good to hear the card and has been cancelled and re issued. Sorry the Branch may not have offered further guidance.

It would be best to give a call on 0818 365 365 and an Advisor upon reviewing both of these transactions can offer further advice relating to recouping the funds taken. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Weekends & Bank Holidays it's 10am -2pm.

We hope the above information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement