Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New App

Options
  • 01-08-2020 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi BOI

I am locked of your new app after 3 atempts to enter MY PASSWORD, bloody app is a piece of junk. Over 35 years a customer. Time to move.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with trying to log into your account. We would recommend that you delete the app and reinstall this on your device. If you are continuing to experience difficulty with accessing the app please call our mobile migration team on 0818 200 362 and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help.

Please be advised that the team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm we hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭RunnerDub

Hi Jennifer

I am able to login on the web, but am locked out of app. I have deleted and reinstalled. I dont have aceess to 0818 number. Can you DM me to resolve?

Thanks
    Jos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Jos,

thanks for getting back to us here. In this instance for security reasons a call would be necessary to the team to help resolve this for you. The team are available on our Freephone number 1800 946 156 or 0035314044000. Please be assured that our colleagues here will be happy to look into this and hep resolve.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement