Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday

• 13-05-2019 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Good bet on champagne Lady tonight 6.10 Killarney. She ran well over this trip in a hot race at Fairy house a few weeks ago despite being friendless. Two fancied mares out so far. This is a drop in class and can't fathom how she's 28s

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

I'll be having a few strong bets today.

2.30 Mussel. Bahlwan, around 2.82, max lay for me. No hesitation at all. Irish horse over and all hype, should be much bigger in price. Won't win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.55 Wolverhampton, Rodnee Tee. Around 2.95/3.0 Backing this to win. Looks a match beteween that and Miss Matterhorn but I think Rodnee Tee will do the business.

3.35 Musselburgh, Bayshore Freeway. Another max lay for me. around 2.74. The horse was expected to win last time out at short odds and did so. Today is a very different story and I'll be shocked if it wins. Again no hesitation, max lay.

I'm done til the evening racing.

Happy punting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Good bet on champagne Lady tonight 6.10 Killarney. She ran well over this trip in a hot race at Fairy house a few weeks ago despite being friendless. Two fancied mares out so far. This is a drop in class and can't fathom how she's 28s

On this as well . Hard to see any reason it won’t be involved in the finish .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Tecumseh Sherman 8.30 Roscommon in a winnable bumper that includes Faugheens half brother

Supposed to be burning it up at home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Backed peregrine run in a treble, listening to bet 355 commentary. I just said to the aul lad during the race that Tony o heir is a joke of a human being , sounds Like he would rather watch paint dry than commentate on the race . Then the gob****e called Jett as the winner . With peregrine run beaten In second .

Half an hour later up the racing post commentary out of interest as I knew peregrine run hit the front after the last . Called as the winner. Where’s my docket ? In the ****ing fire burnt into a smitherine...

**** you Tony o heir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

aidankkk wrote: »
    On this as well . Hard to see any reason it won’t be involved in the finish .

Barry Connell would be a fairly big reason. Must be the most unsuccessful owner In the business.

As for the runner up, will prove to be the best handicaped horse of the NH summer season culminating in winning the 2M5F handicap hurdle at the Galway Festival on the Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

akelly02 wrote: »
    Backed peregrine run in a treble, listening to bet 355 commentary. I just said to the aul lad during the race that Tony o heir is a joke of a human being , sounds Like he would rather watch paint dry than commentate on the race . Then the gob****e called Jett as the winner . With peregrine run beaten In second .

Half an hour later up the racing post commentary out of interest as I knew peregrine run hit the front after the last . Called as the winner. Where’s my docket ? In the ****ing fire burnt into a smitherine...

**** you Tony o heir

You'll still get paid.

You'll still get paid.

If I didn’t check the racing post that fat ****er would have cost me a good few quid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Tony o hehir is a clown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

akelly02 wrote: »
    Where’s my docket ? In the ****ing fire burnt into a smitherine...

**** you Tony o heir

By the way, why have you got the fire on when it's 18 degrees out

• Advertisement

Andrew00 wrote: »
    By the way, why have you got the fire on when it's 18 degrees out

Need it for the hot water , none of that fancy Electric shower / Emersion ****e In the sticks

Advertisement