Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 70 ALarm Going off 0#7....

Options
  • 12-05-2019 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My HKC 70 ALarm went off tonight about two minutes after i had set it while been in the house it was Saying it was back window open but it wasn't i gave the sensors on window a wipe,

So i reset it again and i stayed beside it and same thing again after 2 minutes a red light flashed then 10 seconds later it went off again this only strted tonight any clues?, is it a Battery issue ALarm in about 7 years now

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The system should warn you about low batteries without activating the alarm. If this is a wireless device its more likely a faulty sensor or contact on that zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

well i have it on tonight so far it has not gone off,

what should i do get an installer out to check it ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any fault that happens repetitively will generally need to be looked at .

Advertisement