Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Huge range of vegan food introduced in M&S

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Maybe it depends where you are yeah, one in dublin I go to has expanded.

Might be the same as tesco, they put a lot of their range in at the start and kept the best sellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭deaglan1

Has anyone tried the €1 vegan sausage rolls at Apple Green? They are really good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

deaglan1 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the €1 vegan sausage rolls at Apple Green? They are really good

Yeah I’ve had a few.

Really nice and filling as well!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No applegreen anywhere near me but there are billboards and radio ads for these sausage rolls. i must have a walk out and try one or five.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭65535

They are selling like hotcakes !
    None available in Applegreen in Lemybrien (N25 Waterford to Cork)

Gone to €1.75 now I'm told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Just wondering has anyone elses M&S dramatically reduced the amount of Plant Kitchen products they are stocking - I can get little or nothing in mine now....they obviously weren't selling!!

I think I have managed to get hold of the coleslaw (which I love) about 4 times :/
    I haven't noticed less of the products overall, but just wish they were in sensible places.... a while back I was finding the coleslaw with pork sausages as if it was the only available space or something!

Advertisement