Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwegian

Options
  • 05-07-2015 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

I'm flying from Gatwick to Bergen with Norwegian next week and I've never flown with them before so I just have a question about boarding passes

Do I have to print my boarding card at home when I check in online or can I check in online and then print the boarding card for free at a Norwegian kiosk in Gatwick?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Tweet them, they are great at getting back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭exaisle

I always print my own boarding passes...just in case there's a queue or the kiosks are down etc...better to be sure perhaps.

Enjoy your flight...I've travelled with them on long haul several times....and will do so again in August....great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭VG31

exaisle wrote: »
    I always print my own boarding passes...just in case there's a queue or the kiosks are down etc...better to be sure perhaps.

Enjoy your flight...I've travelled with them on long haul several times....and will do so again in August....great service.

I'm sure the OP knows the answer by now; four years later!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

Ah, but four years on, he's probably forgotten....and he might want to go again sometime....

Advertisement