Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 20th May

Options
  • 20-05-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2.35 Redcar, Rose Of Kildare. Around 5/4 or 2.34 on the exchange. I'm backing this hard to win. I had this priced up around 4/5 this morning. Hopefully it'll get the job done.

Good luck to anyone betting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

My only other bet of the day.

2.55 Ludlow Alltimegold around 2.64. I've layed this pretty hard too. What will win the race I don't know but I'll be very very surprised if the said horse wins.

til tomorrow, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

I am wondering.
    You seem to be very very suprised about things that happen about 30%-70% of the time on a regular basis.
    I find that pretty strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Find a fav priced between 1/2 and 2/1.

Toss a coin.

Heads = Max/Nearly Max win bet.

Tails = Max/Nearly Max lay (with optional "also thought about backing second fav but will leave at the lay").

Rinse. Repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

2 from 2 today all the same, i wish i backed them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

akelly02 wrote: »
    2 from 2 today all the same, i wish i backed them!!

Problem being one was advised as a lay.
    Net loss.

• Advertisement

8.45 Leicester, Babbos Boy. I wasn't going to have a bet in this race but at around 13/8 on the exchange I'm going to get stuck in for the win. Not really keen on the second fav.

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Net loss.

You're right one was a lay. But there was no net loss. There was a small margin of profit.

Mostly Harmless, your talking nonsense as usual. This time it's under your Mostly Harmless username :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    You're right one was a lay. But there was no net loss. There was a small margin of profit.

Mostly Harmless, your talking nonsense as usual. This time it's under your Mostly Harmless username :rolleyes:

Well the back price was shorter than the lay price.
    I didn't realise the stake was different when you were backing hard as opposed to laying hard :D

My mistake :P

Well the back price was shorter than the lay price.
    I didn't realise the stake was different when you were backing hard as opposed to laying hard :D

My mistake :P

You're fine, it's not your mistake it's an assumption you made and no offence taken. I back by percentage stakes. Since Saturday I've had 14 bets and 9 have won, they are all here on the forum. I have no idea how that fares out to level stakes but percentage wise I'm very well ahead.

Just looking at the form for tomorrow, the racing is not bad.

Harmless, Wolverhampton is on tomorrow, doing anything ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Harmless, Wolverhampton is on tomorrow, doing anything ?
    Not looked.
    I have but one account, it's TheOnlyWay to do it. Unlike you.

You've been proven to be a total space cadet spoofer on here once already, a couple of months break is unlikely to have changed this situation.

• Advertisement

Net loss.

Sorry lad didn’t read properly, my bad

Not looked.

I have but one account, it's TheOnlyWay to do it. Unlike you.

You've been proven to be a total space cadet spoofer on here once already, a couple of months break is unlikely to have changed this situation.

Was there a tip there ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The card at Sligo tonight looks like a trials day for Galway.... Some serious piles of crap out for the night.

However I think Libras Power in the 7.00 looks a touch above the rest. I would imagine he will make a mockery of an OR of 56 in the future. Shane Foley onboard.

Advertisement