Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small pumps to improve kitchen water pressure?

• 30-04-2019 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

I live in a mid 1990s apartment in Dublin. It's owner-occupied. The hot water and cold water header tank are within the same floor and the water pressure isn't great as a consequence. There's a big Stuart Turner pump that I switch on when I want to use the shower or washing machine, but this provides way too much pressure for washing up at the sink.

Are there small pumps that can be used to provide a modest boost that would be automatically activated by a draw on pressure that I could install under my kitchen sink? I'm thinking of something like those used in public bathrooms that respond to sensors under taps. The only difference I'm thinking is that I want the pump to kick in when the tap is opened rather than an optical sensor alerted.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement