Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of earrings

Options
  • 08-05-2019 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

I had these in my hand in Primark in the UK last month and am absolutely kicking myself now that I didn't buy them. Can't find them in Penneys here and have trawled ebay, but to no avail :(

In the highly unlikely event of anybody seeing them either instore or anywhere online, I'd be very grateful if you could point me towards them please :p

https://www.primark.com/en-ie/product/leopard-hoop-earring,N35397181977067

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ke3jnzo8bwihy0

They're in Penny's O'Connell Street Dublin upstairs by suitcases on end of a stand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

They're in Penny's O'Connell Street Dublin upstairs by suitcases on end of a stand

I'm down in Limerick and don't think I'll be up there anytime soon :(
    Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

I'm down in Limerick and don't think I'll be up there anytime soon :(
    Thanks though.

I'll be in there this week so will gladly get them and post them to you if you'd like? :)

jellybear wrote: »
    I'll be in there this week so will gladly get them and post them to you if you'd like? :)

Aw thank you. That's very kind jellybear :)

I'll let you know for sure by tomorrow evening. I'm planning to be in Tralee tomorrow and they have a good store there so I might get lucky.
    If not, then I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer :)

• Advertisement

Aw thank you. That's very kind jellybear :)

I'll let you know for sure by tomorrow evening. I'm planning to be in Tralee tomorrow and they have a good store there so I might get lucky.
    If not, then I'll definitely take you up on your kind offer :)

No bother at all. Will be in there on Friday so sure just let me know :) Hopefully Tralee store might have them. I know that regret of not buying something you really like only too well :D

jellybear wrote: »
    No bother at all. Will be in there on Friday so sure just let me know :) Hopefully Tralee store might have them. I know that regret of not buying something you really like only too well :D

Especially in Penneys, because chances are if you leave it back and then decide to go back for it next day, nine times out of ten it will be gone. I thought I'd learned my lesson there, but obviously not :P

@jellybear, I'm really sorry. I completely forgot to get back to you. I got the earrings in Tralee on Sunday. Thanks very much though for offering to get them in Dublin for me. If you're ever stuck for anything, let me know and I'll try Limerick for you :)

No bother at all! Delighted you got them :)

Advertisement