Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking out of school what can they do help??

Options
  • 24-04-2019 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ok so let me explain the situation,
    It was before the two weeks holidays i was on two weeks work experience and one wednesday we had some talk so i went it just incase as it was about subject options , now i needed to be back at work around lunchtime and before lunchtime neither principal or vp were anywhere to be found , i told about 3 teachers i need to go back and they just shrugged so at lunch me and friend who works there too walked to work as we had to, now right after lunch she called out parents saying some bs and that we are in trouble , the vp is a bit of a b sometimes so shes probably gona kill us and not listen to excuses , anything we can do to save our a**** since it was our day of and we told teachers?

Advertisement