Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. John’s Veterinary Nursing

Options
  • 09-03-2018 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there are any current or past students of the St. John’s college veterinary nursing course on here? I just want to know what the timetable is like? Is it Monday - Friday 9-4?? Or what way does it work? Any information would be really appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lou13

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there are any current or past students of the St. John’s college veterinary nursing course on here? I just want to know what the timetable is like? Is it Monday - Friday 9-4?? Or what way does it work? Any information would be really appreciated!!

Hi I'm just wondering did you get o to st johns for this course ?
    I've applied for September and I'm just wondering if anyone has any info about the course

Advertisement