Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] Glasan village, GMIT

Options
  • 29-06-2009 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey I'd just like peoples opinions on glasan village accommodation across from gmit.Im 22 and doing a masters but have to go to galway for a three month placement. It seems like a good location because its on the outskirts of galway and i'll need to avoid traffic for to get out to athenry...what the accommodation generally like?is it full of mental 1st years or a good mix...I'd like to live with students the same age as me, who have to put the heads down but still enjoy the college life...Any other good locations in renmore that people would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

210287 wrote: »
    what the accommodation generally like?is it full of mental 1st years

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭AJ6000

might be a stupid question but do you have to be going to GMIT to go to this place?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement