Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Aftertiming *READ*

Options
  • 03-11-2012 4:28pm
    Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭

Unless you're completely new to this part of the forum, I've said it before, there's no excuse for doing it and not producing a picture along with it. It doesn't take more than a minute to do so. Hell, even ten seconds with a screen grab site such as the one below that I've linked before -

http://gyazo.com/

So I'll make this very clear as people continue to fail to adhere what has been said before.

Do not aftertime unless you are willing to post a picture at the same time in the live betting thread, footy tips thread or daily bet thread.

There are three or four names here guilty of it, and I've noticed do not post pics of said bets whatsoever. They just say - sorry for aftertiming here but... Worst thing about is who is posting it. So called respected and long time posters. It's ridiculous that it is people with well over 1K posts in this forum alone doing it more so than new people. Beyond ridiculous. Do not come crying foul if you're banned for a week, and every time there after it will culminate to longer bans till eventually permabanned.

Ade

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement