Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Short term lodgings near FAS/CIT bishopstown

Options
  • 03-11-2009 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for lodgings as close as possible to Fas from the beginning of December to the middle of March while attending a full time course at FAS. Will be returning home at weekends and probably away for a week during Christmas.

I'm a quite mature 27 year old male from Kerry, non smoker and would appreciate any help to find a place. Also should mention I would need a place to park.

Thanks

Will

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Accomodation found. If someone could delete this thread, that would be great.

Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gravey

Hi,

If anyone else is looking for accomodation as described above please let me know by responding to this - double room available in new house for situation like this.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement