Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Shoes

Options
  • 29-10-2016 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello everyone posting on behalf of my girlfriends mother her so I didn't get lost lol,

She has a vintage pair of shoes, hand made Rosina Ferragamo Schiavone heels made especially for Mayfair Shoes, Madison Avenue New York City. They were given to her well over 20 years ago and not purchased by her so we don't know anything about them. She would like to get them appraised so I was wondering maybe if you had any info or where to get them appraised, thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Hi Op

Have moved your thread to fashion and appearance - you might get better responses here.

Advertisement