Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Explorer Belt 1994 scotland.

Options
  • 07-12-2005 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭

Anyone here on this belt in Scotland. It was great, absolutely brilliant. Throw a post up and let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Kersh, if you want to get in touch with some belt buddies try www.explorerbelt.com.

There was a 25th Anniversary celebration last year, with grub, a few drinks and pics from all the pervious expeditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

I just noticed - the link in the above post brings you to a war/iraq website. If a mod can go check out why. It never used to......................????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Kersh wrote:
    I just noticed - the link in the above post brings you to a war/iraq website. If a mod can go check out why. It never used to......................????:confused:
    It was hacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

I pmed tSubhdearg - Just in case its a bold site.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Kersh wrote:
    I pmed tSubhdearg - Just in case its a bold site.
    Don't worry: it should be fixed soon. From the site:
    This site has been hacked and will be returned to normal in a few days. We apologise for this and have the situation under control, Administrators.

This year's expedition
    Dates:
    2nd to 20th July.
    Cost:
    € 700 approx
    Who:
    Application open to all Scouting Ireland Venturers between 17 and 21 years of age, ideally with 2 years venturing experience.
    Application Forms:
    To download right click here and select save target

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

The 25th anniversary thing was great... that pig was so very tasty. Mmmm... pig.

Advertisement