Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adv Nitrox

Options
  • 02-02-2004 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

I will be running above course in April. PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Hoya Dublinbay...

I've been thinking about doing a TDI course and it was either going to be Adv nitrox or the extended rage. The problem i have is that inorder to do Trimix you have to be qualified to dive 100% O2 AFAIK.

I've done Adv Nitrox with IANTD but that course only qualifies you to 50% O2 which now is a real PITA.

I believe the courses overlap a lot so would i have to sit the full course or could we cut to the chase somewhat and if so would the price be negotiable!!??:eek: ;) :ninja:

I could ofcourse do the Technical Diver with IANTD but the courses are simlarly priced and i would like to look at stuff from the TDI side of things.

This is ofcourse assuming you can go from TDI Adv Nitrox straight to Trimix? I believe you can...just to make sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭dublinbay

I can also run Basic Nitrox same w/end. Pre req`s open water cert .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Dublinbay,

You mentioned to me before about doing Trimix aboard the Loyal Watcher? Can you fill in some details like when the course might be run and how much? What skills would be completed... how long the course would go on for etc...

Also what qualification would you be awarded at the end of the course. I remember there are different type of trimix diving, one being normoxic trimix?? I just check the TDi website and they have 2 trimix course, entry and advanced.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Guys you can take this off line now

Advertisement