Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Aldi Advert

Options
  • 20-01-2020 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Is anyone getting annoyed by the Aldi advert shown every day on t.v for the last 2 months.
    On every break the Irish channels shows this same ad constantly. I'd imagine even the Cavan couple in the ad are even fed up of seeing it at this stage or maybe they didn't care once they got the money

Comments

Peter256 wrote: »
    Is anyone getting annoyed by the Aldi advert shown every day on t.v for the last 2 months.
    On every break the Irish channels shows this same ad constantly. I'd imagine even the Cavan couple in the ad are even fed up of seeing it at this stage or maybe they didn't care once they got the money

Are you from Meath?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

was it Brendan Behan or Niall Toibin...?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭enricoh

Are you from Meath?

Ha, I am n my missus isn't. She loves the ad n agrees with yer one! Is Joe Duffy back yet, I'm outraged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

Get value for money! Cavan man! CUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

i went to Aldi and saved €100 on my weekly shop. now i have nothing in the press to eat :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

was it Brendan Behan or Niall Toibin...?

Niall Toibin

Advertisement